• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member!

1488Pride

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys the name is A.j. I am 25 8% Bf 194 lbs at 6'0 almost 6'1 by a hair. If you want to look me up on fb pm me i just got out of prison last year again from fb that can be checked. 2 cycles this one doesnt count bunk gear. Looking forward to talking more. Been more in to reading than posting but breaking through into posting any questions?

I posted about prison and my record to kind of let you know im not a cop i respect what they do but that isn't my thing there.

Welcome aboard!

A lot of ex-cops here.. :D At 8% BF you need to either 1) EAT or 2) Compete Welcome to the board! A lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here. Stickies and rules are a great place to start.

I ran with some folks while i was down. I have a lot of pride in my race. And i can co exist in this world.

And i believe in the 1488
Does not jive...

21.*People who allow others not of their race to live among them will perish, because the inevitable result of a racial integration is racial inter-breeding which destroys the characteristics and existence of a race. Forced integration is deliberate and malicious genocide, particularly for a People like the White race, who are now a small minority in the world.

And

24.*No race of People can indefinitely continue their existence without territorial imperatives in which to propagate, protect, and promote their own kind.

And

26.*Nature has put a certain antipathy between races and species to preserve the individuality and existence of each. Violation of the territorial imperative necessary to preserve that antipathy leads to either conflict or mongrelization.

And

27.*It is not constructive to hate those of other races, or even those of mixed races. But a separation must be maintained for the survival of one’s own race. One must, however, hate with a pure and perfect hatred those of one’s own race who commit treason against one’s own kind and against the nations of one’s own kind. One must hate with perfect hatred all those People or practices which destroy one’s People, one’s culture, or the racial exclusiveness of one’s territorial imperative.

28.*The concept of a multi-racial society violates every Natural Law for specie preservation.

29.*The concept of “equality” is declared a lie by every evidence of Nature. It is a search for the lowest common denominator, and its pursuit will destroy every superior race, nation, or culture. In order for a plow horse to run as fast as a race horse you would first have to cripple the race horse; conversely, in order for a race horse to pull as much as a plow horse, you would first have to cripple the plow horse. In either case, the pursuit of equality is the destruction of excellence.

Well, i guess i could go on and on... But whatever

I have to be able to co exist...its 2015 David Lane had to. David Duke has to

And just like them, your belief is compromised.

You should be in a cabin somewhere home schooling your brood of hillbillies, right? Preparing for the fabled eventual race war... Amirite?

And just like them, your belief is compromised.

You should be in a cabin somewhere home schooling your brood of hillbillies, right? Preparing for the fabled eventual race war... Amirite?

Spoken like a true liberal. You have yourself a good day now

Back