• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ideal Labs on Tren

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm running Tren for the first time and will be having bloods done next week; through LabsMD.

I intend on getting the female hormone panel, lipid panel, ultra sensitive e2, and prolactin

Are there any other aspects I should be covering? Also are there any more cost effective packages than adding the extra tests separately?

TIA

I didn't think there was a way you could test tren with bloodwork..

I'm not asking that. I am asking which health indicators to observe apart from the typical panel.

I just watch general health indicators. Bad diet and tren can show up a number of ways. Lipids are a big one. Usually my platelets are elevated. Your thyroid might be worth checking. PSA....

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2235&category=14&search=#2235 I use this one once a year in addition to what my doc does that is similar when I let my levels come down low enough that I want her to see them.

I just watch general health indicators. Bad diet and tren can show up a number of ways. Lipids are a big one. Usually my platelets are elevated. Your thyroid might be worth checking. PSA....

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=all&show=2235&category=14&search=#2235 I use this one once a year in addition to what my doc does that is similar when I let my levels come down low enough that I want her to see them.

This is spot on and what I did for my doctor back in February. Only thing missing is GH and maybe prolactin if you are not sure. And I say prolactin if not sure is because the whole prolactin theory is blown out of proportion. Keep your E2 within lower range and you do not need to worry about prolactin.

Other than that it is the total package for what we do.

This is spot on and what I did for my doctor back in February. Only thing missing is GH and maybe prolactin if you are not sure. And I say prolactin if not sure is because the whole prolactin theory is blown out of proportion. Keep your E2 within lower range and you do not need to worry about prolactin.

Other than that it is the total package for what we do.
Yeah it doesn't include gh, but it does include IGF which gives a good indication of longer term gh levels. I agree with the prolactin statement. I guess other people have other worries, but I've never had a prolactin side and it seems like something to worry about if the sides are present. I'm much more worried about my PSA, thyroid and CBC than prolactin.

Excellent.. Thanks guys.

I'll be getting that panel done on Friday. I will tack on Prolactin just to see how Caber is working for me.

Back