• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SARMS.. What's it all about.

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First.. I've never done any research on any type of SARM but I'm apart of a few groups on FB. And that's about all I see now on them. OSTA this, MK this, and a few others.

What exactly is the benefits if you're already running gear. The only thing I'm interested in is the joint/tendon repair from OSTA, and the supposed fat burning from MK.

********** labs has a few products people have posted about but again I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Running them while on cycle is kind of pointless as no SARM is going to be even remotely as potent as any oil IMO, I've ran them while cruising and have had mixed results. Also someone correct me if I'm wrong but the fact that they are binding to the same receptors as gear would again make them pointless to run while on? The best way to run them would be while cruising or in between blasts. The SARM "industry" is really going hard right now due to the last of the orals getting banned IMO. Lot of other forums pushing the hell of them and I see some companies are making them in capsule form now. My biggest beef with it is how the hell do you even know if they're legit or your just buying some liquid/powder of nothing, other than feeling it working you can't really get any blood work done to express or show it is indeed good. I'm pretty new to the whole SARM thing. Certainly is interesting but by no means am an expert so I could be wrong all together.

Yeah I've never even looked into them so I'm clueless on any of of it. My main thing I was Interested in was the healing properties it's suppose to have, and since I'll be running tren within the neXT 3 weeks for my.blast I want to get off deca. So I was thinking it could help out. But you're 100% correct on the dosages, and who's to tell what's legit, and what's not.

Back