• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ay td

badger31

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The service was flawless as usual. If any of you are granted a chance to be a customer, consider yourself very lucky. I've very much enjoyed being a member of her very exclusive club and I'm probably one of the few who belong to the even more exclusive club of being a customer since 2012, but I'm sure her vetting process will make sure some good people get to enjoy the best gear around and that's a good thing. Good luck to all prospective customers and thanks to theestone also.

Anavar, TPA, and Winny. Still have some Eq, Test 400, mestanolone and NPP left over from my last order. I have never tried Anavar so anyone who has, please let me know what results you have gotten. I'm 6' 6" and currently 255 lbs. with a legit BF of 8%. I just dieted down from 277 lbs. I wasn't happy with the look so I decided to drop 20 lbs. and hopefully really cut up with the Var.

Anavar, TPA, and Winny. Still have some Eq, Test 400, mestanolone and NPP left over from my last order. I have never tried Anavar so anyone who has, please let me know what results you have gotten. I'm 6' 6" and currently 255 lbs. with a legit BF of 8%. I just dieted down from 277 lbs. I wasn't happy with the look so I decided to drop 20 lbs. and hopefully really cut up with the Var.

At that body fat anavar should be pretty nice for you to run as well as the winny. I think people that take it at a higher BF % think its going to shred them up or something, which just isn't the case in my opinion or experience. Same thing with people who thought taking Epistane was going to magically melt fat off their bodies. BTW, you're a lucky man for running AY brother. Been wanting to try it just haven't made the cut haha

Nice td brother .. looking for mine here soon as well .. I been wanting to try the var myself maybe next time tho let me know how it treats you ..

I personally have run AY anavar twice.

First time was during my first cycle when I ran test-e at 600mg a week with anavar at 100mg a day.

Second time I ran anavar it was with NPP at 350mg a week, TPA at 700mg a week and anavar at 100mg a day.

The three things I got from anavar was strength increase, vascularity and muscle hardness.

I just received AY anavar and Mast-p for my next cycle. This time I am going to run the anavar at 50mg per day and bump up from there if needed. The reason for going half the dose this time is because it is so effective at 100mg a day that I am going to test it at beginning of next cycle to see if lower dose is as effective.

Make sure you give time for the anavar to kick in, give it two weeks minimum and don't be surprised if it takes three weeks.

3 grams of taurine per day is manditory and don't forget to take it or your muscles are going to lock up.

Like BackD stated anavar has nothing to do with fat loss but works great at maintenance or calorie deficit.

I personally have run AY anavar twice.

First time was during my first cycle when I ran test-e at 600mg a week with anavar at 100mg a day.

Second time I ran anavar it was with NPP at 350mg a week, TPA at 700mg a week and anavar at 100mg a day.

The three things I got from anavar was strength increase, vascularity and muscle hardness.

I just received AY anavar and Mast-p for my next cycle. This time I am going to run the anavar at 50mg per day and bump up from there if needed. The reason for going half the dose this time is because it is so effective at 100mg a day that I am going to test it at beginning of next cycle to see if lower dose is as effective.

Make sure you give time for the anavar to kick in, give it two weeks minimum and don't be surprised if it takes three weeks.

3 grams of taurine per day is manditory and don't forget to take it or your muscles are going to lock up.

Like BackD stated anavar has nothing to do with fat loss but works great at maintenance or calorie deficit.

good call on the Taurine...smart guy...its not all just good looks for Skip:)

Back