• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally an intro....

omgbossis34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been posting but skipped the intro, so hello! I'm 5 11 192lbs currently. Had labrum surgery about 9 months ago and lost a lifetime of construction labors body build! Started first cycle from a friend on bro science that went to hell. only wanted to start to gain back some of what I lost and get back the muscle and strength I lost in the arm and shoulder that had the surgury. On second cycle which started poorly bc of bad gear but currently running 750mg cyp a week and just started anavar at 60mg a day may go higher. Has really got me on a health kick though! Running arimidex for ai as well. Considering blasting and cruising due to prior blood test that showed low test and big lack of libido for years. Haven't really decided but doing lots of reading! Just wanted to say hi, any questions just ask!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

blasting and cruising.. now were talkin! Welcome bro!!

Thanks guys! Left out my age there, I'm 34. I'm aware of the commitment to blasting and cruising that was my first research. Neither the lady or I want kids so that not an issue since I plan on keeping her around a long time. Got to do my research on time between however!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back