• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Louisiana lifters...check this out

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im up in the NW part. If any of you, especially if you're huge, want to train or hang out with someone hit me up.

Wish i was in the area i would have hit you up eve though im around the SW

Im up in the NW part. If any of you, especially if you're huge, want to train or hang out with someone hit me up.

Whats up man? You in Shreve? I'm in monroe. Not huge by any means, but would be down to work out with you.

Whats up man? You in Shreve? I'm in monroe. Not huge by any means, but would be down to work out with you.
Being totally honest...sometimes I wonder about people. They must think this is a totally legal business. Some young buck wanting to make a name for himself. Not smart giving out info like that.:thinking:

Yep, had a retard moment. Anyone know a mod I can contact to get that erased?

Be careful guys, the OP might be giving reacharounds when you least expect it :p

IML Gear Cream!
Plus if you had bothered to look, the last time the guy was on the board was 3yrs ago...
Is it just me or is there a correlation between the length of the color red in the reputation and forum intelligence? :hmm:

Back