• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

D-Megatron gets Jelly Doughnut

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As my dear friend Touareg once told me...I need not be afraid to get "Jelly Doughnut" status, for the gains will come in many shapes and sizes.

Welcome to my log ASF,

Throughout our time here together, you'll follow me on my quest to 235lbs and witness many of my daily activities alongside what I eat, how I train, and how I look from time to time. Occasionally, I'm sure I will post up on shit I see in the gym, or if my gf wears something I like (or doesn't wear much of anything at all for that matter)....shhh.

Statistics
:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 213.4lb (yesterday morning)
BF: roughly 19%

ejanes.jpg

Goal: Reach 235lb, keep BF >20%, starting bulk through 2016 for competition

Cycle: Pharmacom Mix 3, Dbol, Proviron, Adex, Caber, Clomid, Novla, Exemestane.

Test E: 600mg/ew (1-13)
Deca: 600mg/ew (1-13) > these are mixed compounds/fixed dosages
Tren E: 300mg/ew (1-13)
Dbol: 40/40/50/50 (1-4)
Provi: 50-100mg Adjust (1-20)
Adex: .25mg/ed
Caber: .5mg 2x a week

PCT:
Clomid - 100mg 3d, 75/75/50/50
Nolva - 40/40/20/20
Sin - 12.5/ed (14-17) <- replace adex after taper

I have been interested in trying Rich Piana's HCG regimen as well. It seems excessive, but I am highly considering this. Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZcuPIIvjM

In this case, my PCT will be: HCG - 2500iu/eod
Clomid - 100mg 3d, 75/75/50/50

On Cycle Support: IMR UDCA - 250mg/ed (1-4)
IMR Tada - 10mg/ed
Animal Flex - 1pk/ed
Cellucor COR-Performance BCAA - 1 scoop in gallon of water ed

Pharmacom Mix 3 & Anastrozole :

2zrht85.jpg

s4oo61.jpg

imuu6g.jpg

The package arrived within the given dates, and was fairly secure. I think that we can do a little better job with our packing, and I will make this apparent to Frank. Overall, it got here and everthing was how it should be. Despite the mail pack, our packaging within the company was incredible. I was used to ordering Pharmacom gear before without labels and original packaging, but with basicstero everything is included, which I like very much. Very professional.

Each vial has a hologram and quality check code that you can input online for authentication, which I have already done and verified. The oral pack is nice and neat, filled with freshly produced orals and the blister packs were not worn at all. The packaging keeps them from getting damaged. Previously, I had received Pharmacom dbol that were in mildly worn blister packs without the box. This was a nice change. As you can see above, the orals also come with the holograhic blister packs with the Pharmacom stamp on them.

Each vial seems to be filled a little too much, which is a very great sign :) I love seeing this. I do know that Pharmacom accounts for the oil we all lose through shitty injects and left in our needles, and each vial seems to be filled with this in mind. The tabs are simply beautiful, they seem freshly pressed and there are no chips or chunks in or out of them. They have a Pharmacom stamp on one side and a score for easy splitting on the opposite. Looking very much forward to recieving my provi and dbol, which should be here relatively soon.

What else can I say here? Glad to have you all here with me, and very fortunate to be working with such a great sponsor and company. I will be updating my log approximately twice a week, and filling in the gaps with whatever I manage to come across in my fucking crazy life.

Best,
D

Last edited:
In for the ride!!!!

As my dear friend Touareg once told me...I need not be afraid to get "Jelly Doughnut" status, for the gains will come in many shapes and sizes.

Good luck brother. I whole-heartedly feel this way. I think too many guys are concerned with getting too fat while bulking and therefore, never each their full potential in muscle size and density. If you look back on pro bbers earlier in their careers you will find that most of them carried quite a bit of fat while building their foundation. One picture that comes to mind is Lee Priest sitting at his kitchen counter eating fried chicken. Sure, there will always be those anomalies that pack on insane amounts of muscle while remaining relatively lean, but for most of us it's not realistic.

Tell me more about this: "Deca: 600mg/ew (1-13) > these are mixed compounds/fixed dosages". Is this a blend of different nandrolone esters, or something. else?

Get it done Dylan. Pretty good place to start. Did I read that correctly , deca and tren e 1-13.

Good luck brother. I whole-heartedly feel this way. I think too many guys are concerned with getting too fat while bulking and therefore, never each their full potential in muscle size and density. If you look back on pro bbers earlier in their careers you will find that most of them carried quite a bit of fat while building their foundation. One picture that comes to mind is Lee Priest sitting at his kitchen counter eating fried chicken. Sure, there will always be those anomalies that pack on insane amounts of muscle while remaining relatively lean, but for most of us it's not realistic.

Tell me more about this: "Deca: 600mg/ew (1-13) > these are mixed compounds/fixed dosages". Is this a blend of different nandrolone esters, or something. else?
I completely agree. With modern day views on what is acceptable, right, or wrong in dieting and bodybuilding it's hard to say one way is better than the other. But, I do know that it worked in the past, and it can work now. Moreover, coupled with the internet, forums such as this, endless knowledge and critiques, ideas for diet etc it's almost impossible not to succeed out of injury or natural causes of course.

The symbol was supposed to cover the three injectable compounds, not just the deca. This is my fault. The Pharmacom Mix 3 includes - 200mg Test E/ 200mg Deca/ 100mg Tren E per ml.

that was the first picture that popped into my mind as well.. I am a true believer in the fat boy method myself.. alot of guys will disagree but for me its what works best..
I will b following along

that was the first picture that popped into my mind as well.. I am a true believer in the fat boy method myself.. alot of guys will disagree but for me its what works best..
I will b following along
It's going to be interesting that's for sure bro, I won't mind extra water retention and some extra bf here and there but I won't be dirty bulking. Not about that ice cream and fast food life haha...some pie and pb/j's every now and again though...that's where it's at. Including 1 to 2 cheat days a week.

Not about that ice cream and fast food life haha...some pie and pb/j's every now and again though...that's where it's at. Including 1 to 2 cheat days a week.

<-----body by Five Guys

I better see some gainz. :paddle: ;)

Hey guys just an update, I've been in the field and will be until Father's Day. I went home last night to update and my computer crashed with three days worth of log including exercises pics everything I said etc.

You can imagine my frustration, alongside tapatalk acting up. Either way, I will update asap and fill you guys in.

In for nudez

Alright so 1 busy day turned into a handful before I knew it, finally getting a chance to sit down and catch you guys up some. I’m basically going to combine the past week together here.

First pin was Wednesday, after my pack arrived. I hit 1.5ml in each quad. This oil is definitely thick, you can’t draw quickly with a 25g that’s for sure. I drew with a 20g and pinned with a 23 heated. Over the first few days, the pip grew steadily worse. Obviously, this was a reoccurring question about the higher mg/ml content products so I decided to try it. From this point forward I will most likely split my shots into 2 days throughout the week, and not inject more than .75ml into each site. Maybe I’m a bitch, but you can try it out for yourself if you’d like and let me know how that goes. Overall, it’s manageable but more on the pip-inducing side.
20150610_140026.jpg

Training has been lighter all week, and will be until I get back after Father’s day due to what I am doing this week, and what I had to do today.

WED: Hams and Calves
Kneeling leg curl – 50x20, 60x20, 70x16, 80x16, 100xfailure
Barbell Romanian Dealift - Barx20, 135x12, 135x12, 225x12, 275x10
Dumbbell Sumo Squat (elevated) - 115x15, 115x12, 115x10, 115xfailure
Horizontal Leg curl – 80xfailure, 110xfailure, 125xfailure, 80xfailure
Seated Calf raises (not sure starting weight) – 25x25, 25x25, 50x15, 75x15, 100x11, 100x9
20150610_182441.jpg

20150610_205843.jpg

When I can I like to hit the shakes, lately I've been doing pb, Greek yogurt, milk, ice, protein powder if I have it, and oats. Sort of throw whatever I can in to basically "save trips". Fuck eating one more carton of egg whites if I don't have to. Also, I celebrated the first night with a Chipotle steak bowl...because it's Chipotle and I rarely eat it anyway.

I hit right around 3500 that first day, figured I'd ease into my 4090+ cal diet.

I truly apologize if I am late on responses, or not updating my log frequently right now. I'm currently in the field and will be until Father's day, so I'll keep updating as much as I can when I have time!

Started day 2 off right with a 995 cal bfast, including 1 carton of Southwest Style Egg Beaters with cheddar cheese, approx 6oz 93/7 ground beef with tapatio, 2 carbmasters yogurts with a half cup of oats, some milk and a cup of freshly brewed breakfast blend.
20150611_081024.jpg

I had a PT Test on Saturday, so that first week I wasn't training very heavy or very much.
THUR- Chest
Flat Bench - Barx20, 135x20, 135x10, 225x10, 225x10, 135xfailure
Incline Dumbbell - 60x12, 80x10, 90x10, 95x8
Cable flies (set on 10) - 20xfailure, 25x12, 25x12, 30x10
Cable flies (set on bottom) - 15xfailure, 20xfailure, 20xfailure, 25xfailure
Hoist close-grip - drop set from 10 to 5 x failure
20150611_155050.jpg

My post workout included a carton of egg whites, spinach and kale, rest of my ground beef with some tapatio, a glass of milk and a carbmaster. Preworkout was 2 cups of Bruce's sweet potato pancakes smothered in natural pb mmmm.
20150611_112820.jpg

I drove to stay with my gf that night, and had a 1,050cal PB&J Smoothie from Planet Smoothie while waiting for her to get off work. Then proceed to cardio...then we made some steak seasoned with Lawry's, sweet pots with brown sugar and cinnamon, and greenbeans for dinner. Total cal for the day was at 4972 and pretty close to my macro percentages.
20150611_190702.jpg

20150611_202625.jpg

I love chipotle!! The closest one to me is about a half hour away so I don't go often. The place where I use to live had a qdoba and chipotle right down the road from us. My wife asked me what I wanted for Father's Day dinner. I said chipotle but the Japanese steak house would be a perfect fit for my carb load meal too.. Lol

That's a tough choice bro haha but yes chipotle is def where it's at. My girl is taking me to Teds on father's day, my favorite place to eat down here. Bison for dayz.

Back