• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

OMG!!!! Look at this!!!!

This kind of shenanagins will make me pull out my neg stick.........:coffee:

negged_o_717817.gif

Hay gmoney knock knock....

Cheapthreads out..

I thought it was lame, but it is the pit and therefore should not be negged.

- - - Updated - - -

Post wife or gf's browneye and it will be forgiven by the masses...

Straight up diesel ur a dickhead with no sense of humor...I'm sorry u got excited and thought u were gonna see something when u saw the post...I'm sorry it wasn't a mans soap sudded ass hole for u to jack off to! This is the goddamn pit and I have read the rules! Now go tell ur old lady to come off some of that nasty swamp donkey pussy so can chill out!!!! Fuckin asshole!

Straight up diesel ur a dickhead with no sense of humor...I'm sorry u got excited and thought u were gonna see something when u saw the post...I'm sorry it wasn't a mans soap sudded ass hole for u to jack off to! This is the goddamn pit and I have read the rules! Now go tell ur old lady to come off some of that nasty swamp donkey pussy so can chill out!!!! Fuckin asshole!

I think you have unresolved anger issues...
I did like "nasty swamp donkey pussy". By far the most creative thing you have said here...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea u said no power trip just retard....u dumb fuck! Oh my bad I see u didn't do so well in English class! Quit staring at ur computer,get a fucking life cause grandma always said if u stare at the screen to long ur eyes will cross!

Lolz wat

Back