• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Intro

plifter42

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, new member here on the forums. I just finished my first cycle with oils about a month ago, ran test-e for 15 weeks with DMZ the first 6 weeks. Dosage was 500mgs and bumped up to 750mgs/wk near the end of the cycle.

I'm currently about two weeks into a methylstenbolone/promagnon 8-week cycle, and I'm itching to throw in oils to make it a real cycle. Thinking of running test and deca at 300-800mgs/wk each, still doing some research but hopefully getting on the oils soon.

Excited to be an honest contributing member of the community and just wanted to introduce myself!

Fill us in a little more . Stats? You got plifter in your name , hit us with a total . What class? There's some good PL guys on here.

Got about 7 years of training and supplement knowledge under my belt, I started off powerlifting for sports but now I train with a bodybuilding split. I've been cycling on and off of oral compounds for the past 3 years, my heaviest oral cycle being DMZ for 8 weeks at 45mgs daily, that or Promag at 50mgs daily and Epistane at 45mgs daily for 6 weeks. My username does not refer to me being a powerlifter, it's a wordplay that has to do with my actual name. :) After suffering multiple RC injuries and recovering from them, I now train for physique and focus more on form, technique and training to failure over raw strength. When I used a powerlifting split to initially bulk up I was big into using lifting belts and straps but now I do all my lifts raw so I don't leave out my forearms and I don't feel the need to use lifting gear. I started at 135lbs 12% bodyfat, bulked up to around 165lbs, then steadily bulked my way up to around the 180-200 range, fluctuating mostly due to diet changes (upping carbs, cutting carbs)

Stats:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200lbs currently (185 usually, in a bulking phase at the moment)
Big 3 Total: 1100+ lbs
Strong points: Shoulders, legs, upper back, triceps
Weak points: Chest, biceps

Hey all, new member here on the forums. I just finished my first cycle with oils about a month ago, ran test-e for 15 weeks with DMZ the first 6 weeks. Dosage was 500mgs and bumped up to 750mgs/wk near the end of the cycle.

I'm currently about two weeks into a methylstenbolone/promagnon 8-week cycle, and I'm itching to throw in oils to make it a real cycle. Thinking of running test and deca at 300-800mgs/wk each, still doing some research but hopefully getting on the oils soon.

Excited to be an honest contributing member of the community and just wanted to introduce myself!

Welcome!

Thanks all! TBJ, I was actually considering running Pharmacom gear for my test/deca cycle, have you tried?

Did someone say something about boobs??

Back