• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rc delivers!!!!!

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I thought all hope was lost but RC did deliver today. Dont know why he disappeared from the forum but touchdown was received from his closing sale. All who ordered should hopefully receive theirs.

Man knew he would come threw i been saying this frim the beginning. The boyz are back in town , sgit i wasent scared one bit and i dident jump to conclusions. Im like ice i keep cool. Anyway good for you brother pic or you dident get it ....

Cheapthreads out..

Got mine yesterday as well and he also threw in a few extra for the sale. I was as shocked as anyone else but I guess I was wrong in saying what I said I stand corrected.

All new guys die to post TD pics . They can't resist it . I call bullshit.

Well I am a new guy on this board but definitely not to the game.... Been around since before ORD. Second just ask for a pic no need to be like that. Send PM

IML Gear Cream!
Not new either here....been around for years. Believe what you want but just watch and wait while all the orders from the RC sale start posting TD'S.

Believe me....i almost couldnt believe it when it arrived myself. Still weird that he doesnt answer emails or come on the forum anymore though.

Na , dee we all make mistakes chulk this one up as lesson learned. Your good in my book sir .. : )

Cheapthreads out..

So we're are these pics. I find it hard to believe all these tdz and no pics , i thought i was the only one on this board that dident do it.. Not to say your lieing but , as some said pics with a present date of sort . i got 2 bottles of tren a from them a while ago who's to say i cant take pics with a date just something to think about ..i need free gear im broke as shit i pan handle to get gear . need gas money to we're my ballers at .. Cheaps da name gears my game , when i gotz moniez...

Cheapthreads out..

Mtron just posted a pic somewhere of his td with the entire box and address and everything lol. I'm sure it's been removed by now though hopefully.

I posted mine with a pic over in the pit.

I posted mine with a pic over in the pit.

haha... man, i remember new neighbors moving into our neighborhood when i was kid... we lived in pretty deep country and they were northerners ... all they drank was RC and called it Pop... they only carried it at a few stores around here back then... culture shock for everyone

Hmmm maybe it wasn't scam city after all, although I'd like to see more than 2 orders land before saying too much. And uploading a picture is so easy a 5 year old could do it. Just hit insert picture on the quick reply window, select it, there ya go.

Na , dee we all make mistakes chulk this one up as lesson learned. Your good in my book sir .. : )

Cheapthreads out..
Ha cheap it's like that new piece of ass you just want to show it off. Then the misses finds your pic and you get out in the dog house....

Get Shredded!
A buddy of mine placed 2 orders with RC one right before the sale and one during.. Anyway he snap chatted me yesterday and fucking td but it was his first order. I believe there is hope these next couple days should be interesting I made my order the 25 and nothing yet. His was made on the 23 and was recieved yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

A buddy of mine placed 2 orders with RC one right before the sale and one during.. Anyway he snap chatted me yesterday and fucking td but it was his first order. I believe there is hope these next couple days should be interesting I made my order the 25 and nothing yet. His was made on the 23 and was recieved yesterday.<br>

^^^^^ =-O. Not the dog house !!!!!...

Cheapthreads out..

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE !!!!! THAT'S THE ONE THAT COUNTS . NOT THE SALE BEFORE. so preez guy's the going out of business sale tdz only thats how you know if you got fucked or not . give the ppl what they want..

Cheapthreads out..

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE !!!!! THAT'S THE ONE THAT COUNTS . NOT THE SALE BEFORE. so preez guy's the going out of business sale tdz only thats how you know if you got fucked or not . give the ppl what they want..

Cheapthreads out..

A business will always ship the orders that came in first. So you will see those before the sale TD.

I've already moved on bro.. if you get it cool if not whatever. I've already threw in the towel on hopes of these packs showing up.

Man knew he would come threw i been saying this frim the beginning. The boyz are back in town , sgit i wasent scared one bit and i dident jump to conclusions. Im like ice i keep cool. Anyway good for you brother pic or you dident get it ....

Cheapthreads out..

Cheapthreads out..

^^^cool as ice

If you read my post earlier, i said this TD was placed during the closing sale where all vials were $20.

It wouldnt make sense if RC only sent to a few of the people who purchased during the closing sale.im sure everyone will get theirs.

If he wanted to scam he would take all our money and send NO packs to anyone.

I am the ice man . cool to the touch only one man saw threw me , Dj is on me he's my 1st follower on asf. ..

Cheapthreads out..

Nothing in the 📭 again today looks as if i got taken for a ride. Anyone wanna bail a poor guy out ? They got me for like 1k and was hoping to win it back , behind the scene type shit . i put the farm up on these guys. I dident eat breakfast today cuz i missed the bus . ill take half used shit idk . the ice man is back baby ....

Cheapthreads out...

Back