• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Basicstero sponsored Var / Adex run

theneed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well my pack showed up today just in time to start my mini-diet as part of my contest prep. I'm trying something new this year I'll be starting with a 3-4 week stretch (@ 17 weeks out) of a drastic diet trying to shed as much fat/water as possible without beating my body up too much, mainly relying on diet and in this case my favorite oral - anavar - in order to keep strength up while in a caloric defect. I'll also be using the Pharmacom Anastrazolos - Adex for estro control as I ramp my compounds up while leaning out and preparing to grow into the October 2nd contest.

Attachments

• adex var.jpg
    adex var.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Great to see brother! What other compounds are you running for your contest prep?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How many contests have u competed in. I truly admire the determination dedication and courage it takes to a) prepare and .b)ultimately step on stage .... Good luck my brother. !everyone! !if u log ot I'll follow.

Great to see brother! What other compounds are you running for your contest prep?

Currently I'm on 500mg TestE and 1200 EQ EW and 100mg drol ED coming off 8 weeks of a 200/200 TestE/Deca mg EW cruise.

Once some stuff shows up I'll work my way up to the following
600 mg combo TestE/Test Prop EW
1200mg EQ EW (stays the same )
600mg Tren E EW

That will go for about 4 weeks - up till 10 weeks out - then I'll transition to shorter esters and more hardening compounds and some more orals the closer I get.

How many contests have u competed in. I truly admire the determination dedication and courage it takes to a) prepare and .b)ultimately step on stage .... Good luck my brother. !everyone! !if u log ot I'll follow.

Thx for the kind words Brother. I competed in about 6-7 shows as a teenager and 100% clean. I'm now 47 and just got back to competing in 2014. I was diagnosed with low T - lets say Androgel 1.62 was my gateway drug. Lol. I'm was clean until I went on TRT @ 43 yrs old and it just escalated from there - so I trained clean for 28 years I guess it was. Let me say this - dieting while on is so much easier - you never lose much muscle due to the compounds - I have only done it 1x and that was for the 3 shows in 5 weeks last year - I'm thankful I waited so long cause I really have my body down and the way it responds to food and training alone.
The complicating factor here is I had a knee replaced 10 weeks ago today (metal and plastic - full prosthesis) - I had 8 knee surgeries before this last one (knee was full bone on bone) so getting back in condition will be than much more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

I will keep my eye on this my man .. You got this though .. I all ready know ;)

Thx my man - I appreciate it. Hope all is well with you.

Very impressive brother I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for us.

Subbed.. Awesome accomplishments over the years! Looking forward to the review/log

Thx for the kind words guys.

From what I can tell the Adex is really high quality product. It's drying me out fast as I'm certain my estro was a bit high to begin with. I'm definitely seeing all the things happen on Basicstero's Adex as I see and feel on pharm grade Adex. I'm taking 1 mg EOD now after loading for 2 days up front - the 1/2 life of Adex is around 36 hours. I'm seeing a less watery appearance already.

Started the var @ 60 mg ED and should be feeling that within a couple days. I react rather quickly to orals. Right now I'm running var as my only oral since I want to give the test a fair shake. What can be done and something I did leading into the 3 shows last year was run var 2 days / anadrol for 2 days just alternating it for the last 3 weeks leading up. Diet is #1 for getting peeled and if you are in the mid singles in bodyfat % this var/drol scheme will help you to hold your fullness as it is a "blood volumizer" and the var will keep the water and bloat off - of course combined with the last 3 weeks of dieting running no test or just a TRT dose with the appropriate AI's. I had never heard of this little var/drol routine until I heard a podcast interview of the coach who turned Kamali and Craig Titus and possibly Don Long pro. I never believe stuff that I hear or read until I try it and this works.

Ok - def feeling the var pumps and strength while in this caloric deficit. I'm down 8 lbs since beginning this mini-cut/ diet and the Pharmacom var is doing the job in a big way = keeping my strength up and drying me out. .

Real good product.

Hey guys - - sorry I haven't been in to document my latest. I'm running 500 test prop/ 500 tren a/ 60 mg of Basicstero var along with 3 mg of adex a week from Basicstero also. I'm down like 8 lbs now and people are starting to ask if I'm getting ready for anything. Truth is I just had a knee replaced 4/1 but I have been contemplating hitting a show or 2 beginning 10/2 this year. So I have about 10 weeks. This could all work out perfectly.. This var is some good stuff. . The adex is def keeping the water off me since I'm running 500mg of test now.

Just upped var to 100 mg EW 1 week ago. Been getting even better pumps. The adex is still doing it's thing @ 1 mg EOD now. Getting comments about my leaning out over the weekend. People saying that I look like I gained 5-6 lbs of muscle in the last 2 months.

Back