• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for professional to help with my diet

coalminer78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for the best that can help get a great diet but they most have experience in gluten free. I don't want to mess it up since my doc recently told me I can eat gluten anymore. Any suggestions??

talk to s2h on here..or google shelby starnes

those are my two suggestions...

and out of curiosity have you ever actually had yourself tested for gluten sensitivity? or??

Looking for the best that can help get a great diet but they most have experience in gluten free. I don't want to mess it up since my doc recently told me I can eat gluten anymore. Any suggestions??

Were you tested for Celiac Disease? Blood test or gene test? Biopsy to confirm?

Test blood and biopsy from both directions. The told me I have celiac disease.

thats the real deal then...

my first two suggestions stand

I personally worked with S2H. Great guy and always quick to respond. No cookie cutter diet. Specific to you and he makes changes. It was great working with him.

I personally worked with S2H. Great guy and always quick to respond. No cookie cutter diet. Specific to you and he makes changes. It was great working with him.

Well hell, since everybody else has said it I may as well too. S2h has gotten me past a plateau and then some. Awesome at diets if that is what you are looking for.

Test blood and biopsy from both directions. The told me I have celiac disease.

I was diagnosed in 2008, but Sheriv says to talk to the other 2. She's the man to listen to.
Don't trust labels. 20% of the gluten free items in stores contain gluten from contamination. Absorption is very important. You will thrive more on fats than on carbs. Protein absorption depends on how healthy your villi are.
The best thing you can do is stick to whole food. No garbage since gluten free garbage is soooo easy to find. Watch meat that has broth added since they don't account for all the ingredients. Good luck.

Back