• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Decided to give psl a try

venom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After months of lurking I decided to pull the trigger and try psl out. All my products came very quickly and so far I'm happy with my choice. Hopefully I see some results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. Just got the gear but pic is from Dec?

I don't know why that date is on there but here a new one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 36
would a mod fix this please if not O well I got my gear :)

Gotta love the negative feedback huh bro? Funny how a small human error can lead to an all out ambush lol. Anyways Nice TD man!

Gotta love the negative feedback huh bro? Funny how a small human error can lead to an all out ambush lol. Anyways Nice TD man!

My laptop is a old pos and is set on the wrong date and time. I don't care what haters think. Grown ass men acting like little punks on these forums is why I don't post much.

Pinned the alpha pharma sust,tren,and masteron today very smooth gear. I never ran sust that had no pip.Hopefully it's s good thing.

Running the same sust, literally no pip at all, can punch me in the arm the next day and it wouldn't matter lol

My laptop is a old pos and is set on the wrong date and time. I don't care what haters think. Grown ass men acting like little punks on these forums is why I don't post much.

I've seen this before outside of the forum - which was from a friend of mine turning back the date on his computer
to keep a free 30 day trial ongoing...

I didn't see the picture, so I can't comment on it... but for others out there - please don't falsify any testimonials.

I've posted a TD pick with added products from an earlier order... however, I made note of it in the post that it was multiple orders
and that's OK.

We only want "true and honest" feedback for current and potential customers... so they can make an educated buying decision - and if there
ever is a concern please contact one of us at P.S.L. so we can first address the concern... and then post the experience if there was
a concern and how it was corrected.

The above was not directed to you venom - just the date on the computer part... please keep on posting and don't worry about any
haters... if you're posting information to help other members... "you're doing the right thing." :)

We didn't have alpha pharma products in December....we got them in April, so clearly this was a recent order. :coffee:

Back