• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Prop sites

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I typically pin test prop in my delts and tris. They seem to handle it much better than my glutes and quads (I save the later for the longer esters). Where else have you guys injected prop? Any good recommendations? Anyone hit lats? Calves? Traps? I am gonna run out of prop sites soon and would love to hear your experiences hitting small muscle groups with a ml or less. Thanks!

I'd personally stay away traps, there's a lot of potential for pain there I hear.
I'd say try the pecs. Maybe biceps. I don't believe in local enhancement via AAS, but a lot of my friends swear by it.
Speaking of longer esters, wouldn't it be better to have started now so they start building up? They really take 4 weeks to show themselves.

I'd personally stay away traps, there's a lot of potential for pain there I hear.
I'd say try the pecs. Maybe biceps. I don't believe in local enhancement via AAS, but a lot of my friends swear by it.
Speaking of longer esters, wouldn't it be better to have started now so they start building up? They really take 4 weeks to show themselves.

Oh I've started the enth man no worries. Been hitting the glutes. Just using the prop until the enth kicks in.

I am scared to hit biceps bro, don't know why really. Have you ever hit calves or lats, Rainier? don't think there is any site enhancement from aas. Don't you need something like syntherol for this? I'm not a BB competitor so I don't know much about this sort of thing.

I've heard calves hurt like a bitch. Do you pin quads? I'm scared of bi's too. Just doesn't seem right.

Quads,delts,glutes....Done lats 3 times and pip wasnt all that bad considering it was a virgin muscle....I've heard same thing about calves may try a long ester someday prior to prop.
Delts , Quads are nice and easy for me and Personel favs

ventrogluteal all the way. i wish i had more than two hips, lol.

I have tried them all with great succses. Never had any problems.
Just man up and pin away.

I pinned quads with test prop once last cycle, and I could barely walk for about a week. Never again...
Quads are one of those virgin sites that take about 3-4 injections to "break in" before you stop getting any pain. Afterwards, they're one of the best sites after the glutes.
Some people claim there is a "site enhancement" effect as the gear is injected, deposited and slowly released into the body from the injection site. No personal experience whatsoever with it, but lots of people swear by it. Others call it bullshit.
Haven't pinned lats myself, but they're a meaty area. Great for an injection.

Quads are one of those virgin sites that take about 3-4 injections to "break in" before you stop getting any pain. Afterwards, they're one of the best sites after the glutes.
Some people claim there is a "site enhancement" effect as the gear is injected, deposited and slowly released into the body from the injection site. No personal experience whatsoever with it, but lots of people swear by it. Others call it bullshit.
Haven't pinned lats myself, but they're a meaty area. Great for an injection.

I think lats are next in line for me. My only concern is reaching them for a nice clean steady injection. Maybe the old lady can help, lol

I think lats are next in line for me. My only concern is reaching them for a nice clean steady injection. Maybe the old lady can help, lol

No joke bro makes it a much smoother procedure....I never tried it without my nurse ...1"pin gauge of ur choice

Back