• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lab Results for Global Anabolics testE from QS

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on the Global Anabolics testE 300 from QS for 3 weeks at the time of blood draw, but I had been on the same dose of gear that has previously passed protocol for 4 weeks prior to that. Dose is 600/wk split mon/thur 300mg each pin. Blood was drawn 4 days after last pin on a Monday so it's the lowest trough I hit. Total test came back at 2444 using LC/MS/MS from quest. Normally with protocol I come in at the lower end of expected results with properly dosed gear across vendors. This being at the high end of those expected results is exactly what I was expecting if the gear was dosed accurately. I feel like it's fair to say the gear is dosed right.

Also worth mentioning is I was using exmestane from Purchase Peptides and e2 came back at 8 on a scale of 29 which is just inside the lower third of normal using a dose of roughly 12.5mg ed. I would have to say the asin is definitely doing it's job.

All in all it looks like the quality of the drugs is right. My free test vial was short a few ml but obviously I'm not worried about that although a purchaser would be. I'm told they are addressing the issue. Also this is a thicker oil and seems to be low on solvents so for some of you more sensitive people this may be a plus.

I will post the actual results later as they are a bit of a kludge because this was my yearly big round of bloodwork and there are things I don't care to post.

Good to see :winkfinger:

And PP is still g2g. Just in case the haters want to keep throwing out this idea that they were "busted" lolz.
Just picked up more asin and Tada from them last week and their hex and mod have been doing the trick as well. The new asin seems identical to what I was running previously.

Very good stuff.
how is your boner rigidity?
Couldn't sleep until 7am so I worked from home a bit , and spent the day in bed with one of your favorites who happened to have the day off. Boner quality was good 3 times, but honestly I just wanted to sleep the third go round. She woke me up and said something about "I want to feel and taste this thing you built" and well, I like flattery and bloejobs and sex so I guess you can't call it coercion, just aggressive persuasion. :coffee:

I can't get the date collected etc info in the screenshot and I'm not uploading the entire panel so I guess you'll just have to trust me on this one :winkfinger:

347tati.jpg

I have been using GA gear for several years and been satisfied. However, with all the concern and assertions that ALL primo is counterfeit I would like to get mine tested as it has been integral to my contest prep. I have seen LabMaxx advertised however with the number of typos in the copy of their site I am skeptical. is there anyplace that could do mass spec testing?

Back