• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

rc labs test e lab test (only 100 mg and minerals)

gutetime30

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had my vial tested in a lab. It has only 100 mg of test per cc and is filled with minerals inside. Now could all of them be like this... no. However, mine is and could be why I have been having alot of issues since using it. I'm waiting for Valkyrie to come into the mail. I also had blood work done while being on it.I haven't received blood work back on the test level yet. I'm doing about 250 mg a week. The test level should be around 1000 if it was legit. However, since I know the lab result I am betting it is not. Hopefully everyone else has some success on it. This product use to be at least 200 mg or more per cc and was always clean. Looks like rc labs might have went down the drain. I wish it was better for this was my favorite ugl. The pricing was to good to be true for how good it really was. However, looks like luck has run out.

I had blood drawn Wends or Thurs. I will let you know what that Test E at 200mg a week results are.

No coffee needed.... these results just came in. As usual GTG like it has always been in the last 9 months I have used their stuff. I will take a pic of the batch number and vial just to compare. I will put Farva for president in the background Hahhah

Screenshot_2015-06-08-08-58-46-1_zps3y02yoxc.png

You guys are gonna kill me, but how do I post photos of the vials? I have the ones with eo honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

I miss the old vials.

Click the manage attachments, browse, then find pic. Or set up a Photobucket account.

Those are the older batch before the EO. I had some serious PIP from 2 out of the 15 vials I had. The vials with EO in them have a 2018 exp date and feel dosed lower to me (I know need bloods). Tren e feels spot on though.

What a joke if that is true, although its no ones fault but our own for buying such cheap shit haha. The last stuff I got from them was with EO, and says it expires in Feb 2018. Been running 300mg/week now for approx 2 months probably should hit those bloods and see if the remaing vials are hitting the trash can. Felt fishy the last 2 times I was going to order and glad I didn't. Time to move on. Been at this for a long time and going the cheap route is nothing but pure stupidity. Actually, their hitting the trash can regardless.

My labels are/were different than progress labels and mine were 15 ml bottles...just so everybody knows my last pin was Sunday and my fever went up to 102.3 with body aches and another red line so I went ahead and saw my doc...I was sent to ER for 2 hrs of IV antibiotics...all is good lesson learned. Last pin was only .5 cc

I'll send a photo tmmrw. Updated blood work for you guys is my test level is 1368. However this is 1 week after I stopped the watson one. Would that have an effect or no? Also using 500 iu of hcg a week.

Just had my vial tested in a lab. It has only 100 mg of test per cc and is filled with minerals inside. Now could all of them be like this... no. I also had blood work done while being on it.I haven't received blood work back on the test level yet. I'm doing about 250 mg a week. The test level should be around 1000 if it was legit. However, since I know the lab result I am betting it is not.The pricing was to good to be true for how good it really was. However, looks like luck has run out.

So you say RC Test E is shit and had bloods done at 250mg a week. Test came back 1368 (that is good) but now your saying your running Watson? WTF

I understand people are pissed since it seems RC took people's money and ran.... but now everyone is on the train saying the gear is bunk? Does anyone have any labs to prove this? I don't want to hear oh I can feel it bullshit. Show me labs proving it. I find it very hard to believe I am the only guy that has used RC gear with great numbers every single time.

Last edited:
I put it like this...I'm 35 and only fuck maybe once a month....well I been on cycle 6 weeks and I can get a good breeze up my pants leg and I'm ready to go son! It's been everyday and sometimes 3-4 times a day...I just can't deal with the pip anymore but all in all I've made some good gains and if the pip deal was straightened out I would run the gear no question about it...I don't have labs but it's def not bunk

So you say RC Test E is shit and had bloods done at 250mg a week. Test came back 1368 (that is good) but now your saying your running Watson? WTF

I understand people are pissed since it seems RC took people's money and ran.... but now everyone is on the train saying the gear is bunk? Does anyone have any labs to prove this? I don't want to hear oh I can feel it bullshit. Show me labs proving it. I find it very hard to believe I am the only guy that has used RC gear with great numbers every single time.

Nope your not. Have had bloods done as well as a buddy on it and it came back at 1500 (maximum) running between 300-500mg/week for that test. Having not had a blood test while on theirs that goes past that I can't say whether it was dosed 100%. Been running their stuff off and on (mostly on lol) since they opened with great gains and results. Buddy is super sensitive to estrogen even while running HRT and the last batch we got has the same effects. I guess the only concerns for me are these claims of people getting nasty infections. Just not something I really want to risk when I can get hopefully guaranteed legit shit from another source. I'm into my 3rd vial out of 6 on this batch, and have only had pip once. Ran the rest of that vial no problem. At this point I'm pinning/was pinning 500mg whether or not I actually am and results in the gym make it "feel" like what being on that much normally does but without bloods, who knows. So should I throw it away, shouldn't I? Will I get a vial that is bunk or dirty....lot of people probably wondering that same thing. Make a decision. I guess the closer they got to this scam probably the worse off the gear got. 4 months out for our shit.

Also, I'd love to see OP's "lab work" where he got this stuff legitally tested. Just not something the average person has access too or has done.

Yeah I understand about the infections thing. I honestly can't count how many vials I have used with no problem (knock on wood). It does seem like I have the older stuff though.

All I can say is out of 4 vials all were the same as far as pip goes...this is gonna really get y'all going!!! I only pin a cc a week! Lol...I would say properly dosed sirs

I picked up some gear from rc a few mos ago ...well I got pip from first pin ....Needless to say I have the rest of in my stash who knows maybe I will give a different vial a shot in future .....seein how I hear guys sayin pip changes vial from vial ....

I'll join the PIP convo. Some time ago I purchased 20 vials of test e. I have 7 left, never once have I had PIP from any vial. I have some with batch numbers the same as progress and a few are a different number (newer?) Again, zero PIP from any.

The only pip I had from them was when I dumped 2cc into my pec which was virgin muscle. Test and NPP. That sucked. Other than that I've yet to have an issue.

Back