• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

$2.96 Gear Sale Review

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi...I haven't posted in 37 years or logged in since Mary lit up the pee strip in Bethlehem...anywho...I never check source feedback nor even really know how to read ...so I jumped on this great sale from Rectal Cleaner Labs that was too good to be true..

Is it normal that gear looks like fresh homemade sweet tea?..it looked tasty is all I can say....anywho...I fired away with 5cc a day directly into my anus as I read once the ester comes out of depot faster there...

So here is my question....am I supposed to have two 4 inche wide red steaks running down both of my legs from what appears to be a asteroid from a alien ship type bump hanging across my turd oven??

Maybe it's my injection technique or the 8g pin I'm using?

All I know is the 57 vials I got half of in 7.5 weeks was a sweet deal...

Thank Rectal Cleanse Labs ....when you need a immediate medical emergency don't hesitate to order from Rectal Cleanse Labs..".a sore is a vial away"..

Thanks Shit4Brains69

Shit is gtg even my hand is growing.

Attachments

• images-13.jpeg
    images-13.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 52
Great stuff. I'm running Rectal Cleaner test, Mouth Liner Gag tren, and Overly Putrid mast. So far I have lost 70lbs because of blood infections, lost vision in one eye, and have a 3rd arm or something growing out of my back.

Oh. And my entire 26week run cost me $1.95

Someone should hook you bros up with some free/discounted gears

Gas in car or steroids, decisions decisions..

let me ask, how's the pip?
Its great! I haven't been able to sit, stand, or move my legs in 6weeks!

6 weeks? Shit that's impeccable, ain't nobody need legs fo shit! I know MFL and Medlab treat me well, but fuuuuuuuuck, this price is just too good to pass up!!

Hurry, they are gonna be down for a while. Upgrading from a port o pot to a local truck stop bathroom.

Hurry, they are gonna be down for a while. Upgrading from a port o pot to a local truck stop bathroom.
Shit. Hope that doesn't mess with the potency. Noe that I'm used to injecting 11cc a day, i don't want to have them change potency on me.

This is gotta be the funniest fuckin thread in a long time ..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

can I get a list..

Paxdick pharm is having the same sale too. What a coincidence

Gas in car or steroids, decisions decisions..

let me ask, how's the pip?

PIP is non exsistent since i covered the asteroid with 2 50mg Fenytenal Patches and i'm PIPless baby:):)

thanks for caring Trappy:)

Idk if s2h is growing on me or stepping his game up, asteroids and motherships made me laugh

great stuff. I'm running rectal cleaner test, mouth liner gag tren, and overly putrid mast. So far i have lost 70lbs because of blood infections, lost vision in one eye, and have a 3rd arm or something growing out of my back.

Oh. And my entire 26week run cost me $1.95

lol!

Quality labs love this shit. They know business is coming their way and the garbage shops are losing money. Chick ching!

Get Shredded!
Idk if s2h is growing on me or stepping his game up, asteroids and motherships made me laugh

Im like staph...you can fight me but i always come back slowly when you dont notice me..:)

I was called into the office today for a emergency mod meeting.....details later but the dirty gearz hit the fan...

Back