• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New to this forum

TinCup17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to this forum. Like the looks of it.

Quick back story: Test was low (305) so been doing TRT @ 150mg/wk which had my levels up to 804. Wanted to do a cycle of 400mg/wk so I got some test e from kuda. I pinned it 4 times (3 in quad & once in glute), each time getting severe PIP. I'm not sure why it was so bad, maybe I don't react we'll with the type oil he uses, not sure. I have zero PIP in quad with the pharm grade test I get. I'm not saying anything bad about Kuda...his stuff may be perfectly fine. I never had bloods done while on it. I just know that it hurt like hell for me.

It's difficult to know which sources are good and which aren't. Some, boards say use this guy, then another will say his is all fake. Ended up ordering from Uncle Z. After ordering I read some bad things about him, but received my pack very quick. Transaction went very smooth, was provided a tracking #. I also ordered from Flora, but haven't received the pack yet. Should get it this week. Did not get a tracking number from him.

I went with Euro-Pharmacies test c from Z's. I plan on running it @ 200mg/wk as TRT and get bloods done in 4-5 weeks. If it turns out to be good, I will be ordering more to run cycle and stock up for TRT. It looks legit. Matches the websites measurements and has the protruded logo on the label, but who knows.

Just pinned about an hour ago. All good so far.

welcome. please read the rules, as your post comes pretty close to a review thread, which isnt allowed from new members.

that being said, i commend you on doing bloodwork!!

Back