• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Research probs with lgd-4033

SuckaPunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've posted this a couple other place but no ones had any input yet. Maybe I'll get lucky here.
Looking for some ideas or thoughts on some current research. I've researched with MK 2866 and LGD 4033 in the past with great results. This past February started researching again (new source) at .6 ML every day. A little over a week in, my test subject came down with a bad sinus and respiratory infection that lasted two months with meds. So I cut the cycle short. Now it's June and I started testing again at .4 ML every day. Test subject came down with the same symptoms a week in, so i stopped the cycle again. Test subject is generally healthy with no sinus or respiratory problems in the past. Now I have a couple of bottles of this that I don't trust. Is there any place I can have my bottles sent, to have tested for viruses or what not?? I've contacted the company was told somebody would be in touch with me. That was a week ago and haven't heard from anybody. Still waiting to hear from them before I start naming the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one? Like I said, I also posted this else where but it was deleted this AM. Not really surprised tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you pm me the source i just ordered some so hopefully its not the same i got… hope it works out !

Do you know what carrier the company uses? Maybe you are allergic to grain alcohol or something they use in the product... I doubt the acutal product has a virus in it

Its a alcohol suspension. The other source I've used was the same. No probs with LGD or mk. I just thought there was something up because of the same thing happening 2wice. Mold spores or any bacteria introduced could be a problem. Or mere coincidence. Who knows what the manufacturing process is like.

I've never had a sinus infection from LGD. I haven't tried ostarine yet.

Back