• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

H-AS pharmaceuticals review

SuperiorBrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry guys I just found this site. I'm on another forum but I needed 50 posts to write a review. I will put some work in on the forums next couple days and get my posts up then follow up with a review on how the gear works for me. Apologies for not reading the rules. I was in a rush. I will fix it. Glad to be on the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I just found this site. I'm on another forum but I needed 50 posts to write a review. I will put some work in on the forums next couple days and get my posts up then follow up with a review on how the gear works for me. Apologies for not reading the rules. I was in a rush. I will fix it. Glad to be on the site!

No posting of reviews in your first few posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonproblem man. Read up in the rules and you will be ok.

SuperiorBrain, please post an introduction in the New Members section. I would be great to lear a little about you. Please include things like age, height, weight, bf%, goals, sports, years lifting, military experience, law enforcement experience, etc. Thanks.

SuperiorBrain, please post an introduction in the New Members section. I would be great to lear a little about you. Please include things like age, height, weight, bf%, goals, sports, years lifting, military experience, law enforcement experience, etc. Thanks.

Hahahahhahahha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back