• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cawkston Family Unite!

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Family we need to be strong and hold one another.....

Some claim our shitty test labs and maybe one infection is a sign we are weak. But we hold each tight and carry on. So even if our real life situations dont jive with what science says we reach to the big Cawk in the sky and he tells us our experinces matter.... and thats all that matters the big family cawk in the sky. Ignore the labs, ignore the science, ignore the bed ridden. Let him hold you in warm embrace. In Cawk we trust....

Last edited:
You want labs????

We'll give you TD threads and pics!!!!!

Fuck labs, they don't mean shit!!!!!

Cawk fam unite!

images

And second rule! Amongst strong evidence we reveal the dangers of t3! T3 and peer reviewed research are the devil! Anyone speaking in science and studies are just trying to steal your underdosed gainz.... praise Cawk.

Just wait, any minute now our vet from another forum will be here to prove our legitimacy. His name is ICPR2D2. And he signed up on ASF 10 mins ago.

:coffee:

New vets have been sent by the Cawk.... their word is true. No questioning the true messengers of which we do not know

But wait.. They have a pretty website with pretty pics and low prices .. Why pay more when you can get less !!
Haters always be hating on the Thrift Shop!!

Get Shredded!
Wonder if they had a a few dozen donuts in the other room. Or right out side the pic is how I imagine it
Who had to clean the sofas, carpets, etc after that mess? I feel BAD for him/he/it.

Wasn't there a similar thread when Cawkston first came on the scene? Had a bad lab post, discredited it all, deleted the original thread... then we called him all4cocks?

I do believe the Cawkston boss even chimed in all sentimental like because we hurt all4cocks feelings.. let me try to dig it up.

Wasn't there a similar thread when Cawkston first came on the scene? Had a bad lab post, discredited it all, deleted the original thread... then we called him all4cocks?

I do believe the Cawkston boss even chimed in all sentimental like because we hurt all4cocks feelings.. let me try to dig it up.

That thread has been deleted to the abyss. All the facts were hidden so none of the newbs would see.

Nice find. A thread deleted from the pit due to a crying sponsor. Say it isn't so.

No that's the cliffnote's version.

The full unedited version was 20 pages. That was epic.

Funny how that gimmick ICP001 has 0 posts, but logged in only a few days ago. Why is that and whose gimmick account is he? :coffee:

Back