• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Basskiller's healing peptide protocol

basskiller

search, read, learn
Registered
Reaction score
My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you
Get Shredded!
Ok, I started this on my site 2 weeks ago, but I'll lay it out day by day from the beginning. ( a few each day until I'm caught up) So you can maybe take something from what I've learned so far.

I've been dealing with a MCL tear that has given me hell for the past few months. This coming off of a back injury that has me all but bed ridden this entire year. So to say I'm tired of being hurt is an understatement.

Here goes

From what I've read over the past several months is to use both TB500 + BCP157 at the same time.

But what I recently read was to use a ghrp along with it to intensify the out come.

So I got some ipamorelin as well as so cjc-1295 also.

STARTING PROTOCOL
TB500 2.5mg every 5 days
bcp157 300mcg a day
Second phase addition when I find out my golden dose of the bcp157 and tb500
ipamorelin 100mcgs 3x's a day
cjc 12 95 100mcgs 3x's a day

Updated protocol <- as of the 10th day
bcp157 600 mcgs a day
TB500 5mg every 5 days

Day 1
300mcgs of bcp157
2.5mg of tb500

Last edited:
Day 2 just the 300mcgs of bcp157

Nothing to really tell. Even though I've seen some guys claim instant change. I'm not expecting this as mine is a tendon injury. Most of what I've seen are usually muscle injuries.

I fully expect a couple of weeks before experiencing a significant change.

Looking forward to start the cjc+ipam cycle to boost this

Subbed.. I hope it works for you.

And just wondering: Do people get side effects from GHRH + GHRP that are similar to HGH? I may go the same route as you once my HGH stock runs out.

Subbed.. I hope it works for you.

And just wondering: Do people get side effects from GHRH + GHRP that are similar to HGH? I may go the same route as you once my HGH stock runs out.
Would love to see GH labs for mod grf 129 / ghrp-6. I observed the immediate skin effects one might expect from GH increase but had to discontinue after a week due to exhaustion.

Day 4
300mcgs bcp157
Nothing to mention

For some reason, it's not letting me multiple quote,
So
Yes, many experiance gh like symptoms.
It's a grade 3 tear, with complications. As that's not the whole problem. Suffice to say, when I do something, I do it up right.

I believe given what I've experienced so far, the lesser damaged tear would heal much faster..
remember, I'm two weeks into this cycle and I'm just playing catch up here at ASP. I have the to-date thread on my board. I figure by next week withe posting a few days at a time here, I'll be caught up.

Around day 10, I've bumped all doses by double.

Ladtly, I believe the severity of the injury and weather it's muscular or tendon plays a difference in both time and dosage.
But your right, like many things we have used in the past, we're going off of limited info and creating our own bodybuilding related science.
While not under controlled circumstances, we do gain knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

Subbed,

Been interested in the tb500. shoulder surgery coming up and might use this during recovery.

Subbed. You site injecting or just general injecting?

Day 10

Didn't work on the pool...

Not sure as to why, but something just told me to inject the whole 5 grams of the tb500.
I injected this right after midnight.
Here it is 5pm and my knee feels great.
I still need to do my shot of bcp157 .

Today is the first day of me really seeing a difference.. I can press on the injured area without the hint of pain. Now do I belive this is fully healed??? No. But I do belive this is the first sign in months that I've seen a significant difference.

It's not over, but damn if I'm not thrilled.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated protocal
bcp157 600 mcgs a day
TB500 5mg every 5 days

I'm using BlueSky Peptide this go round. I decided on them above superiorpep because there were certain items that were buy one get one free.. add to that using a discount code.. It was cheaper. Being out of work due to my back and my leg.. Money is tight.
But I'm sure superiorpep's products are equally as good
Plus, I would never affiliate with a company that I don't fully trust and use myself

Last edited:
Day 11
bcp157 300mcgs

Thinking about bumping the dose of bcp157 also.

Yesterday and last night are probably the best nights I felt in a long time.

I have more tb500 on the way. While i can see that this can be expensive, I'm off setting the cost by using my affiliate earned money as well as the discounts and 2 for 1 sales as a trade off.

More hopeful today than ever.

Btw, I've been injecting no further than 4 to 5 inches from my knee

Get Shredded!
Day 12
bcp157 600mcgs

While still having problems situating my knee to where it's conformable to sleep.
I'm really seeing a difference.

For months now, the healing has been slow to what seems like non existant .
But now, it's much much better.

Much more hopeful as I haven't used my cane for days now.

Day 13
600 mcgs Bpc 157

while my days and nights have been in reverse as far as wake and sleep. I need to get back on days of being awake mostly because I'm really feeling better and hopefully I can start doing things.

Not willing to really push it because I don't want to be back at square one.

Depression is a bitch when your all but bed ridden.
Before, merely walking the 40 steps to the bathroom was a new experience in pain. Feeling worthless.. it plays hell on your mind and body.

I have a hard road ahead of me, but damn if I don't feel like a new lease on life.

Day 14
bpc157 600 mcgs

Knee still feels good. I find that it feels tight all around the knee when I walk, but really no pain to speak of.

I think I will work on leveling the pool pad this weekend. So that will tell me just how far I've come or how long I should wait.

I'm anxious. I'm so sick of this bedroom I could puke!!!

day 15
bcp157 600 mcgs (injected this morning before the kid got up)
Tb500 5mgs in a few

Well I sat at my desk for a couple hours and when trying to stand up, that pain was back from having my knee in that bent position so long.
Not quite as bad as before, but it let me know that we're not through.
I know I have some rehab on the knee. I bought a leg machine off of Craigslist. The person who I bought it from never put the thing together.. so I hope all parts are there. It looks like it.. we'll see

day 16
bpc157

did some lawn care.. man did it need it. leg was hurting a bit towards the end. But I attribute that to just being on my ass for so damn long.

The knee pain that I had been experiencing and why I'm doing this log is really quite good considering.
I chose to do the lawn first and then the pool area.. But it started drizzling and I really don't want to push it to the point that I reinjure the knee
so maybe a little later I'll finish the yard work so tomorrow the pool pad can be leveled

Day 17
bpc157 600 mcgs

Pain is back a bit, but nothing like before. Uncomfortable to sleep. Just couldn't seem to get the leg situated.

Going to catch up on a few shows, then get back out there to finish the yardwork, also fix the hydroponics filter on the pond.

It's actually great to be able to get around!!!

Bass, just to get an idea, have you received an estimate as to when it should be healed from your doctor?

I know you've been dealing with this for several months now and have been seeing for improvements but wanted to get an idea as to how much the peptides are helping vs your body's natural course of healing.

Also would you mind sharing how the injury took place and whether it was reinjured subsequently?

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

Back