• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

i just told a total stranger to..

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
suck a fat motherfucking cock- with the most polite tone ever

and I liked it :)

Sometimes you just gotta do that. I usually don't have a kind tone though.

sometimes I have the sweetest fuck off tone..when I really just dont care

I almost had to say that to the owner of my company today. Nothing like ownership making a decision and then blaming it on someone else (ME) when I have to be the bearer of bad news and they go crying to him. Sometimes I wish people would grow a pair and say you know what your a pain in the ass and it was my call so don't come crying to me. Instead blamed it on me and then came and yelled at me infront of other people. Sheriv, how was the tone? I might need to practice it tonight for the morning :)

Just how much did u like it? Was it like a feeling of acheivement or pantie wet liked it :eek:

It happens sometimes. For me it's usually "Go fuck yourself" and I've said it before I even realize it....

I will be telling my boss this monday after 25 years of service.

when some one yells "go suck a dick" at me, i smile for i have one.

when some one smiles and tells me to suck a dick, i grow furious.... for i have lost

I tell my boss this once a qtr and he hasn't fired me yet. I've used "fuck off", "Go suck a dick", "you suck balls" and even Vaffanculo which is Italian for the first one...none seem to work, he just laughs and tells me to get back to work. I guess he wins.

I tell my boss this once a qtr and he hasn't fired me yet. I've used "fuck off", "Go suck a dick", "you suck balls" and even Vaffanculo which is Italian for the first one...none seem to work, he just laughs and tells me to get back to work. I guess he wins.
Self employed?

heh..my husband recently had a job review not go his way (wants to jump paygrade) so he thought.."what would sheri do?" so he leaned in..shook the guys hand with a big smile and said.."well you can eat a bowl of dicks" :)

I told the other dude suck a motherfucking dick with a big smile

its over that fuckin motorcycle..this guy mistakenly believes it NEEDS to be sold to liquidate assets...the widow is well off in a well off area..things are peachy financially; shes SAD the bike is there
I can move it to my house before I give it away... anyway the guy came at me about the ad offering a cpl k less then has been offered by other more polite people...
idk why hes fixated on the fuckin thing...pay for it or walk away..fuck.

so ya..

If u still have that bike u may wanna consider a slight price drop ....not lowered to give it away , but lowered to draw more attention

I did...the problem is its a used bike that isn't a harley and its over 10k ya know?

its going on ebay..it'll disappear there.

I'm gonna start the auction at 10k and let it rip for whatever it may go for.

this asshat keeps offering 9k when ive had offers around 12k for it..I really want to see 14k

Telemarketers volunteer to take me off their calling lists.

Even the robo dialers as I always press a number for a human and let them know in a language not allowed on naval vessels how my time isn't to be wasted talking to credit card merchants (I'm self employed).

Back