• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Private Source AY

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AY is opening the doors for new guys wanting a list, but we are pretty strict for security reasons. If you think you can be a Team Green member contact theestone, Pittsburgh63 or myself Jerseydevil for a list. AY's track record of 3 years of satisfaction is amazing.

Last edited:
So does that mean Big Ronnie is out b/c he's a cop?

Some of our best customers are cops (well were), LOL.

Last edited:
Since the man posted up. I cannot think of a source like us who have been here for that time frame. Oh yeah, and the quality has been top notch. We all know that, but figured I'd put it out there.

We are not taking guys that joined yesterday(yes, I've been contacted by guys who literally joined that same day), but if you've been here, and have history. Hit up Jerseydevil, Pittsburgh63 or me. And see what green gear is all about! :winkfinger:

I like the elite club feeling . I am really liking my ​Green​. I felt stagnant for a little while but after I looked at my 5/5 vs. 6/1 pics I am on the move again

I like the elite club feeling . I am really liking my ​Green​. I felt stagnant for a little while but after I looked at my 5/5 vs. 6/1 pics I am on the move again

Whatcha running gdawg?

Whatcha running gdawg?
Test ISO/cyp 300 M/TH , npp 150 ED @ 75 and mast 100(another brand sorry I had a stock) ED @ 100. My strength is on the rise. Tbol coming up probably in 2 weeks. Dosing ideas are welcome.

Test ISO/cyp 300 M/TH , npp 150 ED @ 75 and mast 100(another brand sorry I had a stock) ED @ 100. My strength is on the rise. Tbol coming up probably in 2 weeks. Dosing ideas are welcome.

Nice! I liked tbol at 25mg AM, 25mg PM, so 50mg ED.

Nice! I liked tbol at 25mg AM, 25mg PM, so 50mg ED.
Thanks JD . Im looking forward to it but it also signals my last 6 weeks which sucks. This has been a great run and put me In The best shape of my life.

Your plain an simply getting more mg/mL. Yeah, I said it.

For tbol I'd go 50mg/day to start. Then last 2 weeks I'd try 75mg/day. And not be afraid to back down if pumps are too much. 50 mg is a solid dose, and you have plenty of other compounds floating around in you.

The end of a run is sad, but also, a nice breather. And the time off just makes the next run THAT much more enjoyable.

IML Gear Cream!
Unless you have a vagina you need 75-100 mg T-bol daily.

Unless you have a vagina you need 75-100 mg T-bol daily.

To each his own. The OP needs to determine for himself. btw, I ramped 50mg-100mg, but pumps were killer and taurine and potassium didn't phase it.

You want to check me out, you know, for science, heavy? :D

I like to err on the side of low when giving dose advice. But i would be at 75 at week 3. And probably try 100 if i needed it. Heard about KILLER pumps at 100 though. Not necessarily in a good way.

Your plain an simply getting more mg/mL. Yeah, I said it.

For tbol I'd go 50mg/day to start. Then last 2 weeks I'd try 75mg/day. And not be afraid to back down if pumps are too much. 50 mg is a solid dose, and you have plenty of other compounds floating around in you.

The end of a run is sad, but also, a nice breather. And the time off just makes the next run THAT much more enjoyable.
Theestone has been has been extremely helpful and patient with my 10000 ?'s. You did say it and I am glad I listened. Thanks for the info.

You want to check me out, you know, for science, heavy? :D

I like to err on the side of low when giving dose advice. But i would be at 75 at week 3. And probably try 100 if i needed it. Heard about KILLER pumps at 100 though. Not necessarily in a good way.
60 mg is as low as I will go with T-bol. I very much prefer 75-100 mg daily.

I don't give female dosing to males...... =)

Back on topic. We are getting a good turn out with some potential new customers. Keep'em coming guys! Again, if you are looking for a solid source, and think you would be a good fit with AY, hit us up.

Guys... AY's Var is VERY safe for your lady too.
There's probably only 2-3 other places id trust, as a woman.
I'm more than willing to help anyone's lady that is interested in putting together a cycle.
BTW... I gotta order more of that Tbol soon JD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Arnold is basically a more eloquent, better punctuated, boneman. Less barking and more science. :)

Mike Arnold is basically a more eloquent, better punctuated, boneman. Less barking and more science. :)

Please tell mike arnold I havd much love ,but gdi use cliff notes seriousely .....my eyes burn and water from all the readin :coffee:

I have run Tbol once at 75mg a day but had to quit early into the cycle because of the heartburn I got from it.

And that is what turned me off to Tbol, I never get heartburn from any AAS or from any food for that matter, I pretty much have a cast iron stomach.

I still have enough Tbol to run another cycle but would start at 50mg a day just to see if I could tolerate it better at a lower dose.

I am in the camp of starting lower is better for the beginner, just so you do not run into what I did and possibly many other things when using AAS.

100 mg T-bol for lunch today. Making AY proud.......

Attachments

• Man's dose.jpg
    Man's dose.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 92
Back