• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Damn!

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just pinned my delt. I think I had a 1/2 gallon of blood come out afterward. Ran clean down my arm onto the ground before I was able to contain it. I guess I went right through a vein?

I pinned my right glute once and when I pulled out a stream squirted about 18" straight out and hit the bathroom door. Wasn't funny at the time, but now I wish I had video of it.

OH shit the first time that ever happened to me I thought I was going to die. I panicked. Now it happens from time to time and I don't even flinch!!

I pinned my right glute once and when I pulled out a stream squirted about 18" straight out and hit the bathroom door. Wasn't funny at the time, but now I wish I had video of it.

Maybe I should start videoing. Do you folks usually just stick it in real quick or do a slow push? I kind of freak myself out when i try to jab it in. It hurts more to push...but I have more control.

It just depends on the day after 10 plus years and thousands of pokes I still get nervous sometimes and go slow. Other times just jam it in there!

I injected for years before I learned how to from a nurse. I push steady and quickly, no jab yet not slow either. The real secret is the right needle size for the site.

I usually just push the needle in slowly and steadily. Works perfect almost urrtime...

injection site

just pinned my delt. I think I had a 1/2 gallon of blood come out afterward. Ran clean down my arm onto the ground before I was able to contain it. I guess I went right through a vein?

I've had bleeding or leaking, until I learned to do the following two things:

1. Leave needle in place for 5-10 seconds after injection.
2. Remove needle and immediately massage with alcohol pad for 30-60 seconds.

IML Gear Cream!
I've never had more than a drop yet...

I'm frantically knocking on wood right now.

ha!! funny yet horrible story.... i am not a bleeder at all...was running late for work one morning so brought my shit with me and was jst gonna do it in the bathroom when i got there. so went to bathroom (single bathroom btw) pulled pants down stuck in glute...so far so good. pulled out grabbed alcohol pad. about 10 seconds went by from the time i pulled out and got pad back there. anyways looked back and i was gushing blood!! like a fucking insane amount!! lol! worse part is i had light khakis on and work about an hour from home. also its just me and one other guy in the office at all times so i jst couldnt leave. couldnt hide it and couldnt do anything about it accept call mommy to bring her son a change of clothes. the look on her face was so intense! lol! so unfortunatly had to tell her what was going on couldnt think of any excuse at all. so bad next couple days but now she is cool and understands hahahahaha!! anyways thats my blood story

ha!! funny yet horrible story.... i am not a bleeder at all...was running late for work one morning so brought my shit with me and was jst gonna do it in the bathroom when i got there. so went to bathroom (single bathroom btw) pulled pants down stuck in glute...so far so good. pulled out grabbed alcohol pad. about 10 seconds went by from the time i pulled out and got pad back there. anyways looked back and i was gushing blood!! like a fucking insane amount!! lol! worse part is i had light khakis on and work about an hour from home. also its just me and one other guy in the office at all times so i jst couldnt leave. couldnt hide it and couldnt do anything about it accept call mommy to bring her son a change of clothes. the look on her face was so intense! lol! so unfortunatly had to tell her what was going on couldnt think of any excuse at all. so bad next couple days but now she is cool and understands hahahahaha!! anyways thats my blood story
Damn bro that is funny!

always count on mom!

I push in slowly. I don't know how you guys jab it in. I guess it's just not for me.

luckily i can see most all of the large viens in my body so i have been able to stay away

I'm becoming a jabber. Takes more courage but the trauma is less, especially for those silly SQ belly slin pins. Amazing how much those can hurt if you go slow and hit an unlucky nerve.

Probably hit some veins around that area. No biggy. You can actually inject oil into pure blood stream, and you wont die. Well of cource, it wont be the case if you inject some where like 10ml. It will just get metabolised by liver and kidney and come out through as urine

I end up bleeding out of my delt sometimes. Its usually pretty gnarly because it will squirt out about a foot in a perfect stream.

25 gauge pins are good for delts.
Good area is two fingers thickness down from top shoulder.
You'll find if it hurts whilst you're pushing in, there will be some blood coming out so either pull out a bit and to the side, or grab some tissues!!

Put it in fast. You should not be doing it slow. Quick and a little hard and it will go all the way in. If it does not push it the little extra. I never bleed except on some occasions when I pull it out a drop or two of blood will come out.

Everyone has got a shot from a nurse or doctor they do not do it slow, because doing it slow is a bad method.

Back