• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How I've kill my pecs with 80lbs!!!

slyonepunch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just destroy my pecs with two 80lbs dumbbells...

Ok guys' don’t laugh and give this chest workout a try instead...

Before we start with this insane workout, I must tell you guys that I’m now on a biceps overload blast so, between every sets, on every day while training any body parts, I perform a set of 6-8 reps of ez-bar curl with a 35lbs plate/side (So It’s 80lbs) and will do it for 5 days. Then, I’ll leave them alone for a week!

Here it is:
Set one, with two 80lbs db
60 degree incline db bench press for 6 reps, rest 10sec,
40 degree incline db bench press for 7 reps, rest 10sec,
20 degree incline db bench press for 8 reps, rest 10sec,
Flat db bench press for 9 reps, rest 10sec,
Decline db bench press for 10 reps. (I then get to the ez-bar and curl for 8reps then, back to db press)

Set two, with two 80lbs db
Decline db bench press for 6 reps, rest 10 sec,
Flat db bench press for 7 reps, rest 10sec,
40 degree incline db bench press for 9 reps, rest 10sec,
60 degree incline db bench press for 10 reps, then, run to the ez-bar and curl for 8reps then, back to db press)

Set three with two 60lbs db (I know… can’t go with the 80 no more!!!)
60 degree incline db bench press to failure, follow by pushup till failure then, drop on my knees and crank a few more sissy pushups! Then, run again to my ez curls (can’t do more than 5- 6 reps...) no rest then,
I repeat the process for every positions (40 degree, 20 degree, flat and decline bench) always with the pushups and ez curls at the end of every press sets.

I’m done and... totally fry!

If you try it, you can just stick to the press part and skip the curls. Try to get no more than 40sec brake between the set 1-2 and 3.

Ps: use about 55-60% of your regular max poundage to perform this workout. No 150lbd db here! The first few reps will look easy but wait until the real fun begins!

Pss: having a partner to change the bench angles will be great, just stay on the bench with your db in your hands.

Let me know how it was for you if you give it a try!
Regards,
Sly.

Last edited:
I believe this workout would for sure shred you up. You do this once a month?

I believe this workout would for sure shred you up. You do this once a month?

Well, right now I don’t really follow a strict training protocol. I’m off cycle and I'll be back on in mid Feb or so.
This week, as I said, I’ll do some heavy overload works on my guns. Next time that I’ll be on chest day, I’ll do the same but in a different fashion going from
6reps at 60°
7 at 40°
8 at 20° °
9 on flush bench
10 on decline then back all the way up with
11 on flush
12 at 20°
13 at 40°
And 14reps at 60°

Then I’ll perform what I call TT (in French it was SS for Suplice de la Serviette) so, TT is for towel torture. I put all of my fighter on this and they cut like crazy and also get the best cardio capacity's of their life!

Goes like this:

Take two hand towels, place them side to side and lay down on pushup position while putting both of your feet on the two hand towels. (1 feet per towel)
Then, move your feet alternatively in fashion of bringing your knees as close as possible to your chest. Basically, you’ll be running on those towels.

It must be perform as a sprint.

If you can go for 35sec, then take 35sec break and get back to your towels doing your maximum. If you crank 24sec then, follow with a 24sec break. Always go with same break duration then your running time.

You must cumulate your time in the example; we are at 35sec +24sec for a total of 49sec. At first you can try to shoot for 2-3min.
When you’ll be able to knock more than 60 straight sec, increase your running time by 1 min, so, somewhere between 3-4min.

Take a full 120sec break and get back to your pressing as laid out in the above. Repeat for a total of 3 rounds. You’ll turn yourself into an exhaust fast burning machine!

I’ll might also drop the weight of my db by another 15% to perform this ass kicker!

If you have any question about the towel technique, try it first and hit me back with your observations.

Regards,
Sly.

^^^^ Are you trying to kill your fighters?? Hell yes bro that looks intense I will try this on my next cardio day add it in with box jumps!!

^^^^ Are you trying to kill your fighters?? Hell yes bro that looks intense I will try this on my next cardio day add it in with box jumps!!

When they step into the octagon, I’m always telling my boys: ‘’protect yourself at all time’’
If you try it with both the press and the TT, I’ll tell you: ’’protect your knees at all time!’’
When performed for the first time, TT will nail you like crazy and your legs will feel pretty heavy, jumping can then became hazardous...
Good luck bro, let me know how it was and...ENJOY!!!

BTW, thanks' for^^^^rep.

Sly.

Before we start with this insane workout, I must tell you guys that I’m now on a biceps overload blast so, between every sets, on every day while training any body parts, I perform a set of 6-8 reps of ez-bar curl with a 35lbs plate/side (So It’s 80lbs) and will do it for 5 days. Then, I’ll leave them alone for a week!

Here it is:
Decline db bench press for 10 reps. (I then get to the ez-bar and curl for 8reps then, back to db press)

60 degree incline db bench press for 10 reps, then, run to the ez-bar and curl for 8reps then, back to db press)

60 degree incline db bench press to failure, follow by pushup till failure then, drop on my knees and crank a few more sissy pushups! Then, run again to my ez curls (can’t do more than 5- 6 reps...) no rest then,
I repeat the process for every positions (40 degree, 20 degree, flat and decline bench) always with the pushups and ez curls at the end of every press sets.

If you try it, you can just stick to the press part and skip the curls. Try to get no more than 40sec brake between the set 1-2 and 3.

Ps: use about 55-60% of your regular max poundage to perform this workout. No 150lbd db here! The first few reps will look easy but wait until the real fun begins!

Pss: having a partner to change the bench angles will be great, just stay on the bench with your db in your hands.

Regards,
Sly.

thats a sick workout I'm going to have to give this a try

IML Gear Cream!
I think that super short rest is the key...for me anyway. It seems that when I keep my rest periods to 30 seconds at most I do a lot more damage to my chest. Similar to what you have going on.

Ah. My massive muscly muscles really prevent me from accomplishming much more than a slight jog ;)[/Q

ooooh I feel you sista. Slight jog is more than enough when carrying that much muscle, those pipes are heavy and will slow us down!

I think that super short rest is the key...for me anyway. It seems that when I keep my rest periods to 30 seconds at most I do a lot more damage to my chest. Similar to what you have going on.

You're right bro,
Short rest is working like magic for me when also hitting my pecs by changing the angle. If I just rely on short rest, my shoulders and tri’s will kick in and I’ll also be on my way to some elbows pain on the very next morning...

Chest day today, I am going to roll with that routine. I have always responded to supersets.

High intensity reps after heavy lifts really stimulate muscle growth!

Keep us posted with results bro!
Can't pm you for some reason

Wanted to say thanks for sharing you training styles. Just joined this forum, but have been around for a little
you know your stuff man. Your results do the talking
also read you sports bet ( at least on football) same here! We will share insight.

Yesterday was chest day for me. Decided to give this a go. Although I quite didn't remember the the exact protocol, I did a variation.

started at 60 degree incline with 70lbs 10 reps

45 degrees 70lbs 10 reps

30 degrees 70lbs 10 reps

15 degrees 70lbs 10 reps

flat 70lbs 10 reps

flat 70lbs 5 reps

15 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

30 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

45 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

60 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

rest was put the DB down, get up, adjust the bench, pick the weight up and say "i'm better than this" and then do it. man, this was a freaking grueling workout. this was my second chest exercise. the first one was cable flys, 4 sets, not including warm up.

after the above, my chest was absolutely gone. I'm no power lifter, but I'm not weak either, and I was very surprised how hard this was. An example of a usual chest day for me.

DB incline 45 degrees, warm up with 45lbs, then 3 sets of 10 with 110lbs. flat BB 3 sets of 8 250lbs, cable flys 3 sets of 10, flat DB press 100lbs 3 sets of 10. My chest is feeling nice and pumped after that, but man oh man, I was just destroyed after last night. I went and did sit ups and messed around for a few minuets before I could do anything else.

Get Shredded!

Here it is:

Regards,
Sly.

Awesome man, thanks. I've been looking for something like this. My chest sucks.

Go for it bro, you'll do some damage to those laggingpecs. Next time you can try the variation number 2:
6reps at 60°
7 at 40°
8 at 20° °
9 on flush bench
10 on decline then back all the way upwith
11 on flush
12 at 20°
13 at 40°
And 14reps at 60°

Then I’ll perform what I call TT (inFrench it was SS for Suplice de la Serviette) so, TT is for towel torture. Iput my entire fighter on this and they cut like crazy and also get the bestcardio capacities of their life!

Goes like this:

Take two hand towels, place them side toside and lay down on pushup position while putting both of your feet on the twohand towels. (1 feet per towel)
Then, move your feet alternatively infashion of bringing your knees as close as possible to your chest. Basically,you’ll be running on those towels.

It must be perform as a sprint.

If you can go for 35sec, then take 35secbreak and get back to your towels doing your maximum. If you crank 24sec then,follow with a 24sec break. Always go with same break duration than your runningtime.

You must cumulate your time in theexample; we are at 35sec +24sec for a total of 49sec. At first you can try toshoot for 2-3min.
When you’ll be able to knock more than60 straight sec, increase your running time by 1 min, so, somewhere between3-4min.

Take a full 120sec break and get back toyour pressing as laid out in the above. Repeat for a total of 3 rounds. You’llturn yourself into an exhaust fast burning machine!

I might also drop the weight of my db byanother 15% to perform this ass kicker!

If you have any question about the toweltechnique, try it first and hit me back with your observations.

Regards,
Sly.
After those two ass kicker, shoot me on pm about yourresults and observation and I’ll share some more advanced techniques with you.
Have fun bro.
Sly.

To Liftnainez; Hey bro, to pm me, you need at least 10 posts...
Go to the new members section and welcome them in the ASFfamily, you'll get your posts count going up easily and then, you'll be able topm anyone!
Got many other training style and tips to share... it’sup to you my friend.
Regards,
Sly.

Ha ha ha... welcome to chest pump city big boy!
Yesterday was chest day for me. Decided to give this a go. Although I quite didn't remember the the exact protocol, I did a variation.

started at 60 degree incline with 70lbs 10 reps

45 degrees 70lbs 10 reps

30 degrees 70lbs 10 reps

15 degrees 70lbs 10 reps

flat 70lbs 10 reps

flat 70lbs 5 reps

15 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

30 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

45 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

60 degrees 70lbs 5 reps

rest was put the DB down, get up, adjust the bench, pick the weight up and say "i'm better than this" and then do it. man, this was a freaking grueling workout. this was my second chest exercise. the first one was cable flys, 4 sets, not including warm up.

after the above, my chest was absolutely gone. I'm no power lifter, but I'm not weak either, and I was very surprised how hard this was. An example of a usual chest day for me.

DB incline 45 degrees, warm up with 45lbs, then 3 sets of 10 with 110lbs. flat BB 3 sets of 8 250lbs, cable flys 3 sets of 10, flat DB press 100lbs 3 sets of 10. My chest is feeling nice and pumped after that, but man oh man, I was just destroyed after last night. I went and did sit ups and messed around for a few minuets before I could do anything else.

I know a body builder that does something like this before every show. he doesn't lose any size and gets shredded

Back