• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting back to lifting

Spanky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys im 25 5'10 160 pounds
pretty small
I used to lift 4 times a week I stopped liftin about a year
lookin to get back into it but this time start a cyle
whats good for startin out, what is PCT and will I need one
oral or inject, I am kinda worried about injects because I will be doing this myself and don't know where to inject
I see people do the stomach a lot or the ass
Thanks in advanced

hey guys im 25 5'10 160 pounds
pretty small
I used to lift 4 times a week I stopped liftin about a year
lookin to get back into it but this time start a cyle
whats good for startin out, what is PCT and will I need one
oral or inject, I am kinda worried about injects because I will be doing this myself and don't know where to inject
I see people do the stomach a lot or the ass
Thanks in advanced
Welcome.

Please read the stickied posts. In particular, read the 'first cycle and pct' sticky in the AAS subforum.

The best compound to get you started is food. You need to eat and lift. Your natural test levels unless your balls were trampled on by a mule, will get you considerable size and strength as long as you eat real whole food. That will give you considerable time to do all of your research to know everything you need to know about AAS and why you would be dodging a bullet if you wait.

welcome

you want to get back into lifting, get the diet down and do basically everything else that you would if aas didn't exist but you were dead serious about getting big

you'll also want to do a lot of research and that begins with reading the stickies

Hey welcome, it seems like food should be your first priority. Read and learn here glad to have you!

my opinion is you need to spend some real time under the bar before getting on any AAS.

Back