• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A sunday intro

riggy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will keep this short and to the point. Hello all. I am 31, 190 lbs, between 16-19% body fat. I have been on enough broads to know I could be way off but I have been pretty lean all my life and still have the top 4 abs show. My bottoms two abs have been gone for years now and anyone with a family can understand that happens. I work in the oil fields and since oil is down and my kids are a little older, I want to get back in the game. Currently looking to gain some lean muscle and have a better recovery time for my muscles. I have not ran a cycle for about 6 years now, so I am a little out of the game.
My previous cycles:
Test c only….12 weeks
Test e only…. 12 weeks
Prop only…. 10 weeks
Prop, tbol….. 10 week prop bridge with 6 weeks tbol only, to 10 weeks of prop only again

I don’t have the time for prop because of my job and tren ace sides worry me but will one day grow a pair and pull the trigger.

I don’t want to take too much or you time but if you have any questions, ask away

When running a cycle, I always go by KISS. It makes it easier to see what best responds to my body.

Welcome, riggy.

Me, I've never been on enough broads. :)

Lol, right. More boards, more info, better body. I guess your right, one can never be on enough boards.

Haha welcome aboard!

Back