• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats happening

ccsd4601(EOD)

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to ASF. Trying to get some great gear. I have been doing a lot of research for the past month. I will take any advice.

Check out the sponsor section. Plenty of good feedback and reviews on your choices.

glad I found this forum. First time getting some real gear just want to do it the best way. Trying for about 14 years to get my sexy on, but just bad genetics. 5'8 200-210 depending on time of day and around 21% BF.

glad I found this forum. First time getting some real gear just want to do it the best way. Trying for about 14 years to get my sexy on, but just bad genetics. 5'8 200-210 depending on time of day and around 21% BF.

Maybe you should drop that BF% down to about 15 or less before you start. Shouldnt be too hard for a dude.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm going to also recommend the "drop to 15%" approach, you'll get much less bad side effects that way.

Back