• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New from SoCal

sintik

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,
The names Trevor. I started out in the gym around the age 16 and have been hooked ever since. Did it naturally for years and always have been a hardgainer with a fast metabolism (i was 6'4 at 160 pounds in highschool..just pure length haha) until I was about 22 then decide to hit it hard and start on the sauce. I naturally made it to 210 at 6'4 then hit the AAS. Jumped up to about 235 and still wasn't happy on the size I was. I took a break and continued naturally and maintained the weight then decided to give it another shot. Hit 250 finally when I was 24 and felt great. Lifting hard and heavy and had solid size for being 6'4 with 10% bf. I was planning for a show however, life came about and started working to many hours with two jobs along with being a full time college student and started slacking in the gym a bit and got off the scheduled eating habits and now im here. Currently, 215 and looking back at hitting it hard. Been solid in the gym naturally again and lifts still haven't hit the peaks yet but when they do. Be sure ill be picking up some gear from here haha any opinions on who I should get or what company has the best reps is appreciated.. Ive lurked the reviews some and plan on doing more research saying ive never bought online. Always had a guy in town that sold at a decent price. Anyways, I have some experience within the community and love to chat if anyone needs help with anything. Thanks again

Getting big isn't a race and doesn't happen over night.. its more a marathon and achieving goals.
Its you vs you.

Welcome! Don't ask where to get gear. Explore the forums and read all the stickies. The best will stick out and you can read the reviews.
Knowledge is key. Never stop learning.

Welcome aboard .......please next time use cliff notes :wits:

Welcome aboard! Great intro! Please read the rules and the other stickier posts, and ask away when you have questions. As BigRonnie said, asking for a vendor is generally a bad idea - looking around will generally serve you better.

Good looking out guys. Yeah I know vendors typically push products and are not generally the best. I keep researching. Thanks for the help everyone. You too riggy. My bad twisted haha. Ill make the general version next time. Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone. I like how its an open community to actually get some info on. SocalJC, I heard good things about the company. Definitely looking into.

Thanks everyone. I like how its an open community to actually get some info on. SocalJC, I heard good things about the company. Definitely looking into.
Be careful with SoCal....he starts off nice, but before you know it, he will have you starring in German Sheizer videos.
Right on brotha!

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Hahah oh no. Definitely have me on the second guessing now hahaha. Guillotine, he must have trapped you in some sort of scheme. Hahaha.

Hahah oh no. Definitely have me on the second guessing now hahaha. Guillotine, he must have trapped you in some sort of scheme. Hahaha.
Let's just say that I'm glad that I was able to get the original negatives...

Or at least he claimed they were the originals.

Back