• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

170lb rep, 2g o' gears.....

Is it you?
No im 240 and dont lift...still holding about 39% bf and love it......but i do pin gear just for fun though..

Im pretty sure moe is still picking on majere ....this would be my guess...

IML Gear Cream!
I honestly have no idea who.
Let's see who pops up!

Let's see who pops up!
After reading the Gr thread with moe talkjn shit about normas with maj ,,id say it only makes sense that he would make this comment about majere to stir up more shit....

Just another classy move from bigSmoe

I

So moe owned you and you're still mad? That's how it looks :lol:

After reading the Gr thread with moe talkjn shit about normas with maj ,,id say it only makes sense that he would make this comment about majere to stir up more shit....

Just another classy move from bigSmoe

I
I didnt start this thread genius. Btw do you know youre repping for a known scammer? Do some fucking research douche.

So moe owned you and you're still mad? That's how it looks
Sorry your dream to be a sensation ended up being in a couple failed internet forums...im sure your kid gets alot of quality time while you waste it all on the internet trying to fullfill your ego....well done Dad.... .

.You make a better wigger than a jew....
uploadfromtaptalk1433111406763.jpeg

Let's see who pops up!

Bullshit I can name the person right now.

af4eb8601e27ca032048f16bd7697590.jpg

3c8554ec1a6aeb60913f32e3873dd769.jpg

7aa4c64b3f868ac2781febadf38b3db6.jpg

Sorry your dream to be a sensation ended up being in a couple failed internet forums...im sure your kid gets alot of quality time while you waste it all on the internet trying to fullfill your ego....well done Dad.... .

.You make a better wigger than a jew....
View attachment 14146

That wasn't very nice at all.

I gained 5 pounds actually. And it's only 1.6g o'gearz.... Wait. I'm not a rep. Or a mod. Wtf do I even bother whoring around here? Fuck y'all. 😐

Get Shredded!
I saw a tall skinny faggot wearing a "vegan muscle team" tank at the gym today. He was dancing around like he was in ballet class trying to impress the midget dyke he was lifting with. Wonder if it's him?
Naw thats the local gym faggot. What with these guys wearing that shit being a buck 50 and all? The nerve some people have. I was going to troll the shit out of my local but it may get me in trouble and theres only one gym here thats worth a shit.

The only gear that isn't underdosed is the gear you make yourself..

Being said that. Gear i use is far from underdosed

No im 240 and dont lift...still holding about 39% bf and love it......but i do pin gear just for fun though..

This man is doing it right. Take note guys. Happy is better then ripped.

Now where are my fucking brownies?

Last edited:
I saw a tall skinny faggot wearing a "vegan muscle team" tank at the gym today. He was dancing around like he was in ballet class trying to impress the midget dyke he was lifting with. Wonder if it's him?

Was it a hot midget dyke?

- - - Updated - - -

Discuss! :lol:

Dropped down to my 2 gram cruise dose. Just wait till i blast bitch.

Haha nah. That would just a be a sexy little chick. This was a full blown jacked midget dyke. Think DLB but butch af and ugly.

IDK what it is, she has a manly body. But i still like her face and personalty.

.You make a better wigger than a jew...

Straight for the cheap shot. Ouch! :(

You know a thread is fucked when saney's post is the only true one.

Back