• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free giveaway of one of our great mixes starting at 6 am tomorrow

kmartone310

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OK so talked to boss man and he agreed to let me run a giveaway game tomorrow. The winner will be able to pick on of the best mixes we have on the market. Anyone who wants to play for a free 10 ml bottle I will be starting the game at 6 am eastern time. I will tell everyone the game tomorrow.

Let the growth be with you!

Oh man I cant waif for this one. mix 2, 5 and 6 are looking tasty. actually mix 5 looks pretty fucking hard hitting lol

So here are the mix's you can chose from

Testosterone phenylpropionate 50 mg/ml
Testosterone undecylenate 200 mg/ml
Boldenone undecylenate 200 mg/ml

An excellent and convenient combination of three drugs suitable for bulking. With a decent balance of potency and side effects, it is suitable for beginners and professionals alike.

Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg/ml
Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg/ml
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75 mg/ml

We think this is the best combination for shedding fat and attaining an impeccably lean and muscular physique. With convenience in mind, only three injections are needed per week to reap the benefits of this incredibly potent synergetic stack of three powerful drugs!

Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg/ml
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml

The ultimate stack for extreme gains. Because of its potency, this is intended for advanced users and professionals only.

Last edited:
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 270 mg/ml
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg/ml
Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg/ml

One of the best Mixes in the world to gain the bulk muscle as efficient as possible!

Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml
Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml
Stanozolol Base 25 mg/ml

This is a blend of 3 ester-free compounds, which act fast, but incredibly effective. This is probably one of the best in the world pre-workout stimulants. Make only one 1 ml injection 1-2 hours before training and feel the full power sleeping in you!

Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg/ml
Drostanolone Enanthate 200 mg/ml
Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg/ml

This is our last development among mixes! The version of PHARMA MIX-2, but with long esters! There is nothing to say more, you have just to try it!

Last edited:
In. Although think about the postage cost, to make it more economical make it 20ml per giveaway.

Also sort out your coding

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
With Dannie on this one, kmart and I will see what we can do here

Been curious about you guys for a little bit now. Im in...

Last edited:
Hi guys! Let`s take a 10 ml from Kmart, 20 ml from Dannie... And we have 30 ml or 3 vials in total. Let the prize be 3 vials of any mixes on your choice.

Great, should have suggested 30m for further reduction of footprint.

@ kmartone310 you over edited the code, now all the pics are gone.

In on this..

Cheapthreads out...

Back