• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Raptor asked me to come over for tea and crumpets...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So imagine my surprise when I drive my Rav4 1500 miles to find what he referred to as a "charming little place."

43882fab558e5a13264e1c68945d23c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's not to like? French style windows for the win!!!

I was a little turned off by the landscaping.

Yeah, leaving the cumshot on the side by the big window was a bit tacky.. But now you know he is fully functional.

Don't judge by what is on the outside. It is the inside that counts.
Case in point:
I was with this ebony beauty, but she had the nastiest meat flaps I had ever seen. They looked like they came right of Kenworth truck that had a million miles. I tried to ram my cawk inside her pussy, but at first it was rough. She had me stop and spent a few minutes picking the scabs in her pussy. We gave it a few minutes to let the puss run and then I proceeded to ram her with my huge cawk. It was so silky smooth, that I will never forget her. So don't judge a book by it's cover.

IML Gear Cream!
Case in point:
I was with this ebony beauty, but she had the nastiest meat flaps I had ever seen. They looked like they came right of Kenworth truck that had a million miles. I tried to ram my cawk inside her pussy, but at first it was rough. She had me stop and spent a few minutes picking the scabs in her pussy. We gave it a few minutes to let the puss run and then I proceeded to ram her with my huge cawk. It was so silky smooth, that I will never forget her. So don't judge a book by it's cover.

This is so overlooked as a lubricant....

Case in point:

lol

Case in point:
Well i WAS going to eat ....

That may be the nastiest thing I have ever read
When I was 16 I fucked this old chick that would buy us beer and we'd run trains on her that was so fat she had lift her fat roll to expose her vagina.

Mine is true. Do I get a prize? :coffee:

When I was 16 I fucked this old chick that would buy us beer and we'd run trains on her that was so fat she had lift her fat roll to expose her vagina.

Lmao I've done worse for less. My buddy was runnin a train on this chick he called "Shoeless Sheila" bc she was always at the bar barefoot. She was sucking his dick in between puffs of her cig. Dropped back off at the bar at 7am bc someone owes her 5 bucks.

Lmao I've done worse for less. My buddy was runnin a train on this chick he called "Shoeless Sheila" bc she was always at the bar barefoot. She was sucking his dick in between puffs of her cig. Dropped back off at the bar at 7am bc someone owes her 5 bucks.

won a hogging $100 one night...gal was a easy 450lbs at 5'4"...i floated her in a apartment pool to make entry....got my $100:)

Only you guys could make me seem like a saint.

So imagine my surprise when I drive my Rav4 1500 miles to find what he referred to as a "charming little place."

43882fab558e5a13264e1c68945d23c6.jpg

It's a fixer upper....:winkfinger:

Back