• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Rainier's Pelican Thread

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like Pelicans. Reps for good pictures of pelicans (that aren't pulled from google image search)

38_7955c51d2c9b5bfff84ccfd84cae1041.jpg

white-pelican-160.jpg

What a weird AAS thread... :) But here's my contribution: some tame specimens from an FL pier this last xmas day. Didn't have my DSLR so it's a lousy quality iPhone pic.

Attachments

• pelicans.jpg
    pelicans.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: olz
There are a flock numbering in the hundreds of American White Pelicans that winter in the Big Pine Key before moving on to Central & South America.
There landings & takeoffs are pretty sketchy. But in flight, WOW.
There trumpet is extremely long & they have the second largest wing span of any North American bird. The Condor of Ca. has the longest.
Ornithology is a pastime of mine. Coastal birds of Fl. predominately. I'll find the photos .
Are Pelicans anabolic? Haven't ate one. Yet.

5449661039_f2d7e16055.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

3777084787_4d5ae17194.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

3185908153_555f8afc9a.jpg
NICE NICE work Wizard. Thanks for sharing that. Don't recognize the dark with white markings. West coast only maybe. Those Cali sunsets blow our SoFlo sunsets away.
Yeah but our water is warm & muy tranquillo. Was spearfishing in only a skin yesterday.
Hog Fish for dindin tonite.

There are a flock numbering in the hundreds of American White Pelicans that winter in the Big Pine Key before moving on to Central & South America.
There landings & takeoffs are pretty sketchy. But in flight, WOW.
There trumpet is extremely long & they have the second largest wing span of any North American bird. The Condor of Ca. has the longest.
Ornithology is a pastime of mine. Coastal birds of Fl. predominately. I'll find the photos .
Are Pelicans anabolic? Haven't ate one. Yet.
Ornithology is pretty cool. I would welcome an awesome bird thread definitely. Put you on my rep list, apparently "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to popeyeslament again."

What a weird AAS thread... :) But here's my contribution: some tame specimens from an FL pier this last xmas day. Didn't have my DSLR so it's a lousy quality iPhone pic.
Awesome!

Repped everyone else in the thread!

Disturbed by Tommy's post, I naturally went digging for more gore and found that pelicans are mean and nasty:

[video=youtube;o-BjDE5yJi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o-BjDE5yJi4[/video]

IML Gear Cream!
All I've got around these parts is buzzards and crows. Every now and then I'll see a red winged black bird. Those are pretty cool.

Pelicans are flying Honey Badgers, they don't care!

Back