• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New feller y'all

ChevyGame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long time lurker like they say but decided to join the community and throw in some info! As well as gather some info and make some gains!

stats are:
24yrs old
169lbs
15 % bf
2 cycles under my belt

I used to weigh 130 and couldn't pull a fly if I wanted to after 5years of training and busting my ass I'm in the best shape of my life! Love being the top dog because I started at the bottom I feel I deserve to flaunt the gains! Hope to share my love for my bodybuilding with some fellow brothers

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

Long time lurker like they say but decided to join the community and throw in some info! As well as gather some info and make some gains!

stats are:
24yrs old
169lbs
15 % bf
2 cycles under my belt

I used to weigh 130 and couldn't pull a fly if I wanted to after 5years of training and busting my ass I'm in the best shape of my life! Love being the top dog because I started at the bottom I feel I deserve to flaunt the gains! Hope to share my love for my bodybuilding with some fellow brothers

How ow tall are you? You weigh 169lbs and have done 2 cycles..? I'd say you just barely have a base to start using aas... You need to eat more, that's obvious. Not trying to put you down but you aren't cycling correctly, that's aparent, unless you're 5'2''... Welcome, I advise you to read a lot and get your diet in check before cycling again.

Hey Chevy, thanks for the intro and welcome. What did your previous cycles look like, including pct?

Back