• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Research Chemical Aromasin

shq87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious, has any one tried research chemical aromasin? Is it any good. I have a bottle laying around and i havn't used it. Should the dosage be same as the tablets?

I use IMR Exemestane . Personally I use 12.5 morn and night . It is trusted by a lot of guys on the board . I have no blood work but did see someone post bloods a couple days ago . HI stated the e2 was in check . I guess it would also depend on where its from and how long its been laying around .

Research chems are hit and miss as far as purity and strength. I personally only use IMR after many tries at other shops. If it is correctly dosed then it should be the same as any other form of exemestane mg for mg. Aromasin usually is easier to tell if your RC is legit because it tastes pretty bad.

Research chems are hit and miss as far as purity and strength. I personally only use IMR after many tries at other shops. If it is correctly dosed then it should be the same as any other form of exemestane mg for mg. Aromasin usually is easier to tell if your RC is legit because it tastes pretty bad.
. It does taste really bad. But thats a not a reliable test lol :)

I use IMR Exemestane . Personally I use 12.5 morn and night . It is trusted by a lot of guys on the board . I have no blood work but did see someone post bloods a couple days ago . HI stated the e2 was in check . I guess it would also depend on where its from and how long its been laying around .

Heard a lot of good things about IMR. Will order some their stuff this weekend

. It does taste really bad. But thats a not a reliable test lol :)

That's true. Give IMR a shot next order, I have been satisfied with everything from them. Use discount code sheriv15 for a 15% break. Support the boobie fund!

I agree. Tadafil is pretty tasty too ;(

IML Gear Cream!
i got almost the same e2 level on IME Exemestane as my Pfizer Aromasin script....good stuff..

I just got turned down by my insurance for exemestanem script. So I called my pharmacy to see what it would cost cash out of pocket, how about $510 for 30 25mg tabs. Um no thank you, I just used the sheriv15 code on IME stane. Between this and my tada habit I think sheriV should send over some pics pronto, just sayin.......:coffee:

I just got turned down by my insurance for exemestanem script. So I called my pharmacy to see what it would cost cash out of pocket, how about $510 for 30 25mg tabs. Um no thank you, I just used the sheriv15 code on IME stane. Between this and my tada habit I think sheriV should send over some pics pronto, just sayin.......:coffee:

Holy crap that's expensive!

If you are looking for tabs, Gr has some for a fraction of that price. Just sayin :coffee:

I think I would rather have the tabs but I have been F-ing with my insurance for close to 4 weeks now and I know IM ship is very quick and I wanted it sooner rather than later. I took a look around the GR site and seen some interesting stuff that I may want in the future. I'll give you a shout ......:coffee:

:kiss:

lol! i am going to use the code tonight.

I have an asin script for TRT and it's still ridiculously expensive even just the copay and it's not enough for blasting purposes but is a great backup. I use IMR and PP when money is tight for RC and I've had good luck with both.

I know I'm new here but has anyone heard of black widow gear or robolics? I was getting rc for a while but they recently closed shop

I have used only IMR Exemestane and it has worked perfectly every time

Get Shredded!
6uu6 8iiiuh
o]5 I g ijjjjjz z

Thanks bro but I'm a newbie when it comes to shopping around for gear, lol, I'd have no clue as to where to look

Back