• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dave will f*ck you up

Lmao! Some abo will eat him

David owns those mother fuckers. Imagine going out to check the mail and Dave is just standing there between you and your mailbox staring you the fuck down, daring you to piss him off. Na.. I'm good Dave. I'll just get my fucking mail next year.

The Fuck is an abo?

hahaha seriously though! You turn the corner and that motherfucker is staring you down like in the video. I mean I've gotten my ass beat by some big motherfuckers before, but that one I'm straight up pushing my bitch in front of me and fucking booking it. I'll find someone new to Hang out with after I'm locked inside my fucking house. Fuck that shit!!!

Its fucking sweet.

Dave is just chillin like... :coffee::thinking: ......... :paddle::paddle::paddle:

Its fucking sweet.

Dave is just chillin like... :coffee::thinking: ......... :paddle::paddle::paddle:

Roos got these sabre sharp front claws on their feet. They grapple with their arms, use the tail for leverage then gut you from breakfast to arsehole.

Why you think abos use 12 foot spears on the fuckers??? :lol:

Roos got these sabre sharp front claws on their feet. They grapple with their arms, use the tail for leverage then gut you from breakfast to arsehole.

Why you think abos use 12 foot spears on the fuckers??? :lol:
Crazy bc wen u think about kangaroos,u think they are cuddly and cute ,not vicious

Id beat the fuck out of that thing. Get it from the back. Head lock all day.

Back