• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mad Max?

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
watched it twice and looked on the internet for a plot, what is up with the blood transfusions? also is immortan Joe a mutant and trying to breed a new colony of people?

You liked it that much that you watched it twice? I haven't seen it, but heard it wasn't very good.
well I kinda fell asleep thru it first time, but I also watched it in a hotel room on my computer after work

I saw it and thought it was awesome. It wasn't much of a story. It didn't really explain anything about anything, but the cinematography, costumes, and action were pretty damn epic. I was waiting for a Tina Turner cameo, but that didn't happen. I was expecting to watch something ridiculous like the other ones and it did not disappoint. The new Max didn't do much more than grunt the whole time, but I didn't give a shit about that. It was a great action movie. The wife fucking hated it.

based on the trailers I thought it was going to be shit but it turned out to be the best movie I've seen in a long time.

I saw it and thought it was awesome. It wasn't much of a story. It didn't really explain anything about anything, but the cinematography, costumes, and action were pretty damn epic. I was waiting for a Tina Turner cameo, but that didn't happen. I was expecting to watch something ridiculous like the other ones and it did not disappoint. The new Max didn't do much more than grunt the whole time, but I didn't give a shit about that. It was a great action movie. The wife fucking hated it.

based on the trailers I thought it was going to be shit but it turned out to be the best movie I've seen in a long time.

best movie ever since a long time...2 hours of adrenaline.fuck the haterz

2 words GUITAR MAN , but seriously I would have seen it just for seeing that dude fucking had me cracking up the whole time

IML Gear Cream!
saw this literally right before I got sick as fuck and spent the last 6 days in bed...

awesome kick ass movie with a ton of story if you dissect it some...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that it was real old school stunts and not a bunch of bs cgi

so what the deal with the blood transfusions, does everyone have aids in the future?

[h=4]​well I found this it kinda explains what we were guessing but seems like they dont know either
http://overmental.com/content/mad-m...de-to-george-millers-wasteland-insanity-19827

Why do the War Boys need so many blood transfusions?[/h]Again, it’s never completely spelled out, but it’s strongly implied that the War Boys have some kind of terminal illness, maybe genetic (the children we see may mean they’re born into it), maybe a result of their constant exposure to chemicals like nitrous oxide, or any other number of poor health practices these guys are living with.
All we know is that they don’t live long (referred to as their “half-life”), and their only goal is to die a glorious death in combat before their disease takes them. The blood transfusions are what keep them going until then.

Back