• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rep for Basic

dylanvib4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Goodmorning to all here on ASF,

As many of you already know, Basicstero is one of the newer sources here on the forum. After speaking extensively with Frank and Bascistero, we have come to the conclusion that I will rep for him and his company. I can't be happier to not only be working with a direct Pharmacom distributor, but to be working with all of you who I have gotten to know (and all who I do not know) here for the past 7 or 8 months now, and new members alike. I will do my very best to answer any questions you all have of me, and we will be updating with new news, promotions, and of course our favorite here - auctions. Frank is a very professional individual and I know that despite being newer, we can make some good things happen here for us all. I'm honestly very excited to be presented with the opportunity to spread more Pharmacom gear and knowledge, and to help others that need or seek it.

Overall, I am thankful to be part of such an incredible community here at ASF, and to finally be able to contribute more actively. Please don't hesitate to pm me with any questions or concerns!

Respectfully,
D

Idaho, I'm glad to be here for you brother almost time for your log to get started. I am personally adding onto my sample with our buy 300 get 200 promotion, and cannot wait to see what y'all put together yourselves! I know you have quite the stash ;)

Y'all are too kind, free dbol for everyone!

...wait no I can't do that jk guys

But believe me I have some goodies hidden up my sleeve.

Congrats bro! You all plan on having the test no ester up on the domestic site anytime soon?

Back