• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tommygunz!

Since when is calling a spade a spade considered hating?

When it's a shovel, silly jew!

Sent from my jewPhone using Trannytalk

A thread just for me? Aw shucks you shouldn't have!
Well since you went to all the trouble though we'll see where this goes.
By nature I'm not a true hater, I think you have to have your shit way more together for that.

ebbda55677e91cd218063d16afdd575b.jpg

Seeing as how most of Africa is in the grey I'm going to have to go with the largest, and most aids infected. The red looks like India and some chink countries so I'm going red = tiny. I noticed Australia is orange, any ideas what that means?

From the most fixated about penis size to the least.
Red - Orange - Green.

Not entirely sure where Yellow lies, probably between Orange and Green

Grey - no data avialable

Seeing as how most of Africa is in the grey I'm going to have to go with the largest, and most aids infected. The red looks like India and some chink countries so I'm going red = tiny. I noticed Australia is orange, any ideas what that means?

Downunder = inverted?

Inverted or raging homosexual, waiting for a ruling from the Capt'n.

Sunburnt and shrivelled cawks bro. You know how we roll .

I tried sunscreen on my unit one time, took 20 minutes to rub it in.

Back