• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG with TRT?

jman73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wondering how many of you that are on a Dr. supervised (or not) Trt regimen that also includes Hcg? The clinic I go to for my TRT has recently assigned me a new Dr. and I was curious if any of you had experience with hcg and if I should ask my Dr. about it. Much of what I read seems to indicate it for pct, but it also seems like it could be beneficial all around.

My script is 200ml Test C , 500IU HGC + an AI ( 2 to 3 times per week) I was just about to ask this same question so I am glad I saw your post and see what others say. As I understand it (HCG): It keeps your nuts from shrinking up and maintains (some) normal production of testosterone. I'm done having kids and my nuts are already hanging to my knee.. so I am not sure if the HCG is really needed. On the other hand, if its adding some extra T.. than I gotta have it :)

Oh yea.. And that shit is expensive. My test is like $32, HCG is $140. If HCG is not really needed for my particular application, I am sure I could find somewhere to spend the extra cash!

Yea it sucks that quality HCG is expensive, im on it doc prescribed. It does add noticeable amounts of test to your total so if you drop in you may need to up test dose to compensate for lack of hcg use.

Yea it sucks that quality HCG is expensive, im on it doc prescribed. It does add noticeable amounts of test to your total so if you drop in you may need to up test dose to compensate for lack of hcg use.
How 'noticable'? My trt doc said it was optional, as it adds 10-20pts to test total, but helps with appearance.

How 'noticable'? My trt doc said it was optional, as it adds 10-20pts to test total, but helps with appearance.

It will vary from person to person and when you have labs done etc. HCG basically causes a 24 and 48 hour test surge. I dose 100mg/wk test on sat and 700iu hcg on tues and last lab work on a friday had me at over 900 test. When I started trt the same would put me around 750. Since starting an extensive supplementation plan however my T levels have been rising on same doses and estrogen decreasing, not to mention a marked improvement in all my labs..

500IU-HCG is part of my TRT protocol. I highly suggest that you get your Dr. to prescribe. It has many benefits, primarily keeping your boys going.

Thanks for the info. I will see if I can get my new Dr. to write me a script. I also plan on asking for them to switch me from the gel to the shots. After finding out how poorly it gets absorbed, it just doesn't seem worth it.

It will vary from person to person and when you have labs done etc. HCG basically causes a 24 and 48 hour test surge. I dose 100mg/wk test on sat and 700iu hcg on tues and last lab work on a friday had me at over 900 test. When I started trt the same would put me around 750. Since starting an extensive supplementation plan however my T levels have been rising on same doses and estrogen decreasing, not to mention a marked improvement in all my labs..
What supplements are you taking?

You are not going deep enough. If you are using a 29g 1/2" needle it should be in all the way to the bottom, closer to 90 degrees then 45. Push it in slow. What needle size are you using?

Edit: oops wrong thread.

IML Gear Cream!
My script is 200ml Test C , 500IU HGC + an AI ( 2 to 3 times per week) I was just about to ask this same question so I am glad I saw your post and see what others say. As I understand it (HCG): It keeps your nuts from shrinking up and maintains (some) normal production of testosterone. I'm done having kids and my nuts are already hanging to my knee.. so I am not sure if the HCG is really needed. On the other hand, if its adding some extra T.. than I gotta have it :)

Oh yea.. And that shit is expensive. My test is like $32, HCG is $140. If HCG is not really needed for my particular application, I am sure I could find somewhere to spend the extra cash!

working with a urologist who has me on almost identical script. 100 mg test cyp, 500 IU hcg x2 a week, 1mg arimidex x2 a week. I'm 32 no kids yet. The Hcg is supposed to help keep my sperm swimming. Once ready to have kids.. I'm to stop the test and take 3k IU's EOD for 3 months. Sounds exciting.

Ive been on it for 3 years... no issues.

I feel it contributes to bloating. Ive taken holidays of it and will say I feel better on it.

I've been on trt for about a year and a half. The first 6 months or so was test only. I can't say that I feel any better, or different for that matter after starting HCG but keeping the boys plump is worth it for me. I have been ordering from empower pharmacy with a doctors prescription and its like $85 for 11,000ui.

Ive been taking it for 3 yrs since I started TRT. Honestly, if it didn't come included with the protocol I wouldn't bother with it. My balls have still shrunk a little. I think blasting on higher doses and 19- nors completely mitigate the effects of HCG.

Does HCG effect your sex drive? I'm on 220 mg week and after the boost when I started a year ago I have noticed my sex drive falling off.

Ive been taking it for 3 yrs since I started TRT. Honestly, if it didn't come included with the protocol I wouldn't bother with it. My balls have still shrunk a little. I think blasting on higher doses and 19- nors completely mitigate the effects of HCG.

In theory this shouldn't be the case. Not saying you're wrong, and in fact you might be right since nothing in biology seems to cleanly follow a clean isolated theoretical process. But during cycling or cruising both, the LH and FSH levels drop to basically zero. The testes have no hormonal signal whatsoever and all the cells atrophy. Replacing that missing LH with an HCG mimic prevents the atrophy (maybe not all of it, since there's no FSH signal) and this should be independent of exogenous test whether it's at a 100mg/wk TRT or 5g/wk blast. None of that test is relevant to the cells in the testes, so far as we know... in theory. Again, they're just listening for the LH and FSH signals.

Another thing to keep in mind is that long-term atrophy may cause permanent effects in terms of future PCT being difficult or impossible, children also being difficult or impossible (I mean conception... the little brats once birthed will definitely be difficult and impossible), and retracted/shrunk balls being unrecoverable. For these reasons alone it might be wise to HCG it up the entire time -- blast or cruise or even TRT.

That said, I ran out about two months ago and have been too lazy/fucked up to re-order. Balls shrank and retreated. Must fix asap.

Take deca or tren and tell me if hcg does anything for ya. That's when I find it rather worthless

Back