• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IMF troll invasion will kill ASF

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Those cunts are coming here.

Their ridiculous, unhumorous, garbage posts destroyed IMF.

Go and look at that waste land. It will happen here goddamit - especially if the CT arrives.

DISCUSS :coffee:

More ass eating pictures!!

There is a reason i originally settled here instead of IMF. It had a community more towards my liking. I like fucking around, but when every single post is some sarcastic, negative post, its really just boring. IMO.

There is a reason i originally settled here instead of IMF. It had a community more towards my liking. I like fucking around, but when every single post is some sarcastic, negative post, its really just boring. IMO.
x2

Well you're jerked so I guess your opinion counts.

Mexican? Think paler and more into vodka.

something like this?

867.jpg

I enjoy imf fags.... they are nice guys and have a sense of humor which is lacking here. But im a not big so theres that

Do I need to start posting cock pix up in this bitch

The BEST IMF'r that we do not have over here yet is SIL, the photoshop god. Once he makes the switch might as well shut down IMF for good.

He was a mod here for a while, but drowned in the sea of tears..... :(

Well here's Kos this party can really get started!

Back