• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dear BassKiller

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Post up some tax returns. How about this ...lay out 100000$ in 100$ dollar bills next to news paper because I don't think you know all these women.

Money doesnt always equal women...which means youre actually asking for cawk pics :coffee:

Many times been said they are random pics, for fun and nothing more.

He is happily married.

These are mostly women that I admire. Not my real wifey. I've only been married once and I'm still very happily married to this lady.
I've been with her since 1985. We were married in 92.

These wives, inappropriate threads and even the fishing partners threads are only meant for enjoyment.
The fishing partners was just a play on my handle.
None were ever meant to be taken seriously.

I mean really.. if they were, I would be both luckiest man in the world and I damn sure wouldn't have time to be posting on the net.
That would be alot of loving needed to be taken care of.

Basskiller is happily married and his wife and kids won't let him cut his rock star hair!

I don't blame them. His rockstar hair is his signature.

These are mostly women that I admire. Not my real wifey. I've only been married once and I'm still very happily married to this lady.
I've been with her since 1985. We were married in 92.

These wives, inappropriate threads and even the fishing partners threads are only meant for enjoyment.
The fishing partners was just a play on my handle.
None were ever meant to be taken seriously.

I mean really.. if they were, I would be both luckiest man in the world and I damn sure wouldn't have time to be posting on the net.
That would be alot of loving needed to be taken care of.
The fact that you had to post this (again). :boggle:

Just another lame thread by the OP who couldn't make a pimple on BK's ass.

Roid ranges from in pretty respectable lean condition to fat bloated and drugged up, depending on the week. His thought process ranges between Steven Hawking and Steve from blues clues. He is an anomaly and a moving target, who I have come to love and hate at the same time simultaneously lol

ROID looks like effing BILL MURRAY!

^^ I shit you not its true :lol:

Back