• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New to here

tiatamie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello. Just wanted introduce myself, and thank everyone who has already made me feel so welcome thus far. I am a 45 year old female who is looking for help/education on how to better supplement to achieve the look I want and the endurance and strength I need. I am a nurse, however I can assure you there is nothing in the books on how to go about feeling and looking younger & stronger or getting leaner. I look forward to gaining new knowledge & becoming a new and improved me :) and making new friends along the way.

Took me some navigating away from the phone app but yes I did!! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction mrsrobinson.
Thank you everyone for all the welcomes. :)

Welcome!

Welcome aboard ....:winkfinger:

Welcome tiatamie!

Welcome to the community.

Thank you kmartone 310

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome i am also new to forum learn as much as u can great people and great info

Welcome Tia. Glad your on the forum.

Thank you kmartone310....😊
Big_B_100 I am finding there are a lot of really GREAT and helpful people on here. I am also finding I know a lot less than I thought I did and apparently I could easily purchase swamp land if you sold it as water front property. 😳😟 I am grateful for all the wonderful people I have come across so far.

There is a ton of great information on here. II have a ton of things I need to learn and there are a lot of people that will help you here.

Get Shredded!
I am finding that out kmartone. I have come across so many helpful people as well as patient. Everyday there is something to learn, no way possible to know it all right. That's what is great about being on here.... There are so many people eager to help you and guide and educate you. It's pretty cool having all that in one place.

Thank you dylanvib4 and johnjohn.
Socaljc I think Mrs R has already warned every new comer about you in a post created called "all you ever need to know about SoCalJC" so we are all good. As for the Bro comment: I didn't have a picture posted at the time I believe and I took it as endearing, like a welcome to the group of big brothers lmao.

Lmao. I may be naive in the world of tests and peps but my job has me well trained in how to handle those one eyed snake charmers. Lol. Thank you Mrs. R...I will keep my eyes on this one.

Back