• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Project: New Mod

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been tasked to select a new moderator to join the disfuntional group we currently have here at ASF....and since I have the shits and have been sitting on the shitter for 38 minutes, I got to thinking who would be a good choice..

I have a few people in mind but clearly a decision of this magnitude will take some time...

Why a new mod you may ask??...I truly have no fucking idea why....I just take the orders and get shit done so I can get more h4h and medium IML shirts...

I was also told we need more diversity...really??..what is this diversity crap anyway?..it means no white men who fuck women...that's what it means...

Fuck diversity....if your white..a male...and hump pussy...please apply in this thread..

Thank You
s2h
Lead Admin to Admin who's a hetro white male(so he says:))

Well Im no white hetero male but I sure would appreciate it if someone around here would tell me who's ass I have to kiss to get one of those IML shirts :winkfinger:

All about those shmediums. My gf says I need to wear tight fitting shirts. I prefer XL long sleeved myself, then if somebody talks shit i take it off and SURPRISE BITCH you fucked with the wrong motherfucker haha no its also because I'm poor and don't want to look like I do crossfit.

Y'all know what I'm sayin? Yeah. So do I get the job or what?

IML Gear Cream!
Free tshirts!??! I'm in and my ass is hairless:)

I'll pm NUDEZ:p

White straight male here and I try and squeeze into a large if you got them.

Well Im no white hetero male but I sure would appreciate it if someone around here would tell me who's ass I have to kiss to get one of those IML shirts :winkfinger:

You ask and will recieve..I will get with the hetro white male and churn up a shirt...

- - - Updated - - -

Someone who's running properly dosed gear would be a good start.

Way to ruin the day farva..

- - - Updated - - -

Right.. I want a shirt or 5...

Have you paid your dues???

- - - Updated - - -

All about those shmediums. My gf says I need to wear tight fitting shirts. I prefer XL long sleeved myself, then if somebody talks shit i take it off and SURPRISE BITCH you fucked with the wrong motherfucker haha no its also because I'm poor and don't want to look like I do crossfit.

Y'all know what I'm sayin? Yeah. So do I get the job or what?

Very well said...now take a hike..

Attention all people with cawks....you are not getting shit....no shirts...no h4h...no nothing...

This is a simple application process....if you have a dick...your white...and you have sex or lhjo to women...you can be a new mod...maybe..

If you have tits(big fake ones are a+)and you know the approval process...you MIGHT get the 1 shirt I MIGHT can see about getting from the white hetro male...

All clear..??

Pick Big Ronnie.... but given his ethnicity he may not show up to work on time. But WB doesnt either so there's that

Too bad your spending so Much time on the shitter. I think I automatically win because that's exactly what I'm doing why replying. Lol

Attention all people with cawks....you are not getting shit....no shirts...no h4h...no nothing...

This is a simple application process....if you have a dick...your white...and you have sex or lhjo to women...you can be a new mod...maybe..

If you have tits(big fake ones are a+)and you know the approval process...you MIGHT get the 1 shirt I MIGHT can see about getting from the white hetro male...

All clear..??
What if you're a white heterosexual male with big fake tits?

All clear..??

Wooohoooo ;) So I get the shirt ? :) I have tits, fake ones too, they just aren't that big, but hey, give me a couple of weeks :winkfinger: Just got the all clear on my pathology so this seems to be my night :) :)

I'm pretty lazy

Too bad your spending so Much time on the shitter. I think I automatically win because that's exactly what I'm doing why replying. Lol

I spent so much time I had to get help getting up....

Wooohoooo ;) So I get the shirt ? :) I have tits, fake ones too, they just aren't that big, but hey, give me a couple of weeks :winkfinger: Just got the all clear on my pathology so this seems to be my night :) :)

This process is processing..

Back to business.....I need to find a mod or the Admin will make me brush his hemorroids again Tuesday at the office.....

I really dislike that part of my job due to I keep popping one or two with my new Kevlar anus brush. ..its a bloody mess...

I can be a good mod. Pick me. I don't fuck around. If a person needs help, God Damn it your in good hands with seattlesbest

Back