• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sourcing

miznike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was looking into a different source and found out they are in a middle east country. I don't really want to be tied to anything going on in that region. Seems to be a trusted source but I'm sceptical. I do t want to be on any watch lists. Any thoughts?

There are a lot of vendors that operate in and around that part of the world. I'd imagine factors such as cost, legality, central location (near Asia, near Europe, etc) all play a significant factor.

While anything is possible, I tend to doubt that merely getting mail from the sandbox puts you on a watchlist. Millions of legit business transactions occur between the west and the middle east every day.

There are a lot of vendors that operate in and around that part of the world. I'd imagine factors such as cost, legality, central location (near Asia, near Europe, etc) all play a significant factor.

While anything is possible, I tend to doubt that merely getting mail from the sandbox puts you on a watchlist. Millions of legit business transactions occur between the west and the middle east every day.

Good point

- - - Updated - - -

In b4 the Jihad
AHLALALALALALA

There is nothing more precious than the look I get when I send money to one of the jihad countries.. mind you i live in a small republican area. Fucking priceless.

IML Gear Cream!

Scary to think ISIS has set up labs already... Maybe China is a better bet? ;)

Back