• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dad destroys vette in 321...

Don't let him inside a viper. If he can't drive a corvette, he will die in a viper

American Muscle cars💪

Gdi ......amateurs....let off litely no brakes and car straightens rite up .....idiot:wits:

car is ruined :wits:

Gdi ......amateurs....let off litely no brakes and car straightens rite up .....idiot:wits:

car is ruined :wits:

This x2. It's not that fucking hard to control a high horsepower, rear wheel drive car. WTF! Makes me sick. I used to have an '04 Z06. I used to walk mine sideways thru intersections to show off in front of the ricers. Can't afford the new ones though.

This x2. It's not that fucking hard to control a high horsepower, rear wheel drive car. WTF! Makes me sick. I used to have an '04 Z06. I used to walk mine sideways thru intersections to show off in front of the ricers. Can't afford the new ones though.

I love 04 vettes ....I believe thatz the last year of flip up head lites....imo thats vettes trade mark flip up head lites......

IML Gear Cream!
Jesus. Don't put that idiot on a modern sport bike. Talk about a fucking handful!!

This is just a guess, but I believe those cars have traction control on them....really need that turned on for amateurs. My ZL1 Camaro has 580 hp and it has a traction control mode.

Modern junk. How about a set of points and dual quads in front of *real* posi-traction, maybe in a '68 Rally Sport or since we're talking 'Vettes here a '60s big block? Not this push button, emissions laden condomized garbage. I know, I know...but can't a girl dream?

Expensive oopsie

This is just a guess, but I believe those cars have traction control on them....really need that turned on for amateurs. My ZL1 Camaro has 580 hp and it has a traction control mode.

Bingo. Traction control is another way to say "idiot proof". This guy in the video had his turned off. How in the hell do you crash a car while GOING STRAIGHT!

this has to hurt lol

Attachments

• xbouzucws9gv45sqhlc1.jpg
    xbouzucws9gv45sqhlc1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 61
Yep to much money and doesn't know how to drive.I have a 91 mustang that can eat new vets for lunch and enjoy doing it.

Get Shredded!
Yep to much money and doesn't know how to drive.I have a 91 mustang that can eat new vets for lunch and enjoy doing it.

So what u running ....Im assuming u have notch back stang (I love that car and wouldnt mind having one).....but Im interested in what urs has that makes it faster than a new vette u know there packin 600 plus real rear hp ....not flywheel hp REAL rear wheel ponys .....u must have a big block in it

hmmm... please post a video of your car.

So what u running ....Im assuming u have notch back stang (I love that car and wouldnt mind having one).....but Im interested in what urs has that makes it faster than a new vette u know there packin 600 plus real rear hp ....not flywheel hp REAL rear wheel ponys .....u must have a big block in it
He could be running all sorts of stuff....or relying on the ppl in the vettes being idiots who can't drive.

I raced a stock DOHC dodge neon against ppl in new Porsches on a curve-laden road and won 80% of the time b/c I knew how to handle my car and they didn't have a clue wtf to do with theirs

He could be running all sorts of stuff....or relying on the ppl in the vettes being idiots who can't drive.

I raced a stock DOHC dodge neon against ppl in new Porsches on a curve-laden road and won 80% of the time b/c I knew how to handle my car and they didn't have a clue wtf to do with theirs

haha... I love when people pull up next to me and think I am racing them:coffee:

haha... I love when people pull up next to me and think I am racing them:coffee:
LOL. I felt bad for the numb nuts who treed their cars, but stopped caring after one of them told me he was going to make me pay the damages. Pfft. I was a college kid...try to get $$ out of me

LOL. I felt bad for the numb nuts who treed their cars, but stopped caring after one of them told me he was going to make me pay the damages. Pfft. I was a college kid...try to get $$ out of me

What do you drive now?

Srt4 ???? is that what u were running and they do boogie .....but new vettes have paddle shifts which are idiot proof ....and im 42yrs old and from the time I got my drivers license ...Im a gear head built some wicked shit lolz...and the 91 mustang notch back if memeory serves me rite big block wont fit unless strut towers are removed ..(pretty teadous)...when u can put stroked 351 cleveland in there and fly like a jet ...u gotta love notch back ......or hey how about the shoe box nova2 omg another awesome car (1967ish).....wow im all gased up now ....what u driving now

Last edited:
Lets put a supercharged hemi in that bitch .....seriousely !!!
Viper v10 would be more fun. Gotta put sandbags in the back tho. Lol

Back