• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Mrs.R

RockHardMason

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes, I know its a steriod forum board, and, yes, I know this has nothing to do with steroids😀.

I just wanted to wish my wife happy anniversary. We have been married 11 years today, and they have been the best, most fulfilling, and enjoyable of my life. I love you sweetness!!:kiss:

Oh, and I put it in the pit cause, wellllll...

Yes, I know its a steriod forum board, and, yes, I know this has nothing to do with steroids😀.

I just wanted to wish my wife happy anniversary. We have been married 11 years today, and they have been the best, most fulfilling, and enjoyable of my life. I love you sweetness!!:kiss:

Congrats...and pics of what she wore for ya.

Oh this is heart warming. I hope the next 11 years are even better.
Idk what time zone your in. Get off the phone and get some bone!

sincere congratulations. to another 11 and another after that.

OMG !!!!! What a sneak, Happy anniversary Babe :)
And thanks guys ! But were PST and children are still awake :( He'll get his later :winkfinger:

11 year back door rule applies to all board members!

IML Gear Cream!
OMG !!!!! What a sneak, Happy anniversary Babe :)
And thanks guys ! But were PST and children are still awake :( He'll get his later :winkfinger:
Vodka in bottle = sleeping kids.

ROTF ;) I must have been too generous lately, I cant rep ANYONE LOL

no worries on my reppage....i'm repped to rep heaven....now lets get back to the video y'all are making tonight for the lonely unloved overt 11 year pervs here to watch...

Grats... Both good people. Now... bets on how many different positions they land tonight? :thinking:

Get Shredded!
I'm at work and I have the biggest chub right now.. It's hard to tuck in my scrubs, thanks for the pic

Happy anniversary y'all. I'll be glad when the wife and I hit 11 years. I'm sure you had fun.

Congrats to both of you. My wife and I just celebrated our's on the 18th.

Happy Anniversary,congrats,i was our anniversary on the 22nd as well, the wife and mine, wish u many more!

Hey, Congratulations!

Back