• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another nooB.. ffs

Bramage

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been poking around here for long time but finally decided to join to say something of extreme importance. Only problem: I forgot what it was I was going to say....

Until I remember:

I have been on TRT for 8 1/2 weeks and am amazed at the improvements I am seeing. I'm 50, and my Dr. put me on 200ml Test C / week. Granted this is just TRT but lots of good things have been happening. I have put on 8 lbs and BF went from 11.8 when I started to 11.4.. so the gains(seem to) have been the good kind (however I think the boner accounts for about 7.4 lbs).. none-the-less, it's inspiring. Some of my research here has been on blast and cruise. I would of course never do that, but I like light reading. My pre TRT was <300 and I wondered why all my work in the gym was less than impressive. I have seen improvements in those efforts beyond what I thought was even possible.. and just on TRT.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by... :D

Glad to see you finally joined up bud. Getting ready to start my own TRT therapy. My NP won't prescribe the injections & wants to push the pellet therapy. So we'll see where my own therapy leads me.

Welcome aboard! Good start on the trt, but be prepared for the doc to monkey with dosage a little.

Thanks guys!! I was little skeptical about the TRT, but I had been in the gym over year ( 5 days a week) and progress was really weight-loss only. I dropped 68 lbs and maintained the majority of the muscle I had.. granted, it was not much. 237LBS/168 LMB to start (at >33% BF) Since starting TRT, I can SEE the difference in my chest, arms, and (cough) legs.. (why are legs SO hard to do???) So my purpose here is to learn the ropes and supplement my TRT in an informed and structured way. Based on my reading, it appears as though 500-600ml/wk would be a good starting point for 12weeks with 8 weeks at TRT dosage. I'm probably in the wrong section to be discussing this, but I fell asleep reading the rules. I'm on Test-C (200ml/wk) HCG (500U/wk) and Anastrozole (0.5 X3/wk). My initial thought: Add Test C to the program for the Blast, but then I thought: Maybe a combination of esters (C-E-P?) would be better. This is where I have left off. Any advice is welcomed!!! Ill continue my questions in the proper sections now. Thanks again!! Note: Goal from the start- Fat Ass to Bad Ass (or 1/2 badass) and the fat is gone. I work out hard, and have developed really good dedication. I simply drag my ass to the gym no less than 5 days a week and do it. Im using a Push Pull Legs routine from BB and add in some isolated workouts as it fits in. (Abs, Arms) Anyways, that's WAY too much from me!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!! I was little skeptical about the TRT, but I had been in the gym over year ( 5 days a week) and progress was really weight-loss only. I dropped 68 lbs and maintained the majority of the muscle I had.. granted, it was not much. 237LBS/168 LMB to start (at >33% BF) Since starting TRT, I can SEE the difference in my chest, arms, and (cough) legs.. (why are legs SO hard to do???) So my purpose here is to learn the ropes and supplement my TRT in an informed and structured way. Based on my reading, it appears as though 500-600ml/wk would be a good starting point for 12weeks with 8 weeks at TRT dosage. I'm probably in the wrong section to be discussing this, but I fell asleep reading the rules. I'm on Test-C (200ml/wk) HCG (500U/wk) and Anastrozole (0.5 X3/wk). My initial thought: Add Test C to the program for the Blast, but then I thought: Maybe a combination of esters (C-E-P?) would be better. This is where I have left off. Any advice is welcomed!!! Ill continue my questions in the proper sections now. Thanks again!! Note: Goal from the start- Fat Ass to Bad Ass (or 1/2 badass) and the fat is gone. I work out hard, and have developed really good dedication. I simply drag my ass to the gym no less than 5 days a week and do it. Im using a Push Pull Legs routine from BB and add in some isolated workouts as it fits in. (Abs, Arms) Anyways, that's WAY too much from me!
That's a lot of Adex for 200/week. Do you aromatize easily? If so, may want to switch to Aromasin as it is a suicidal AI when you blast.

That's a lot of Adex for 200/week. Do you aromatize easily? If so, may want to switch to Aromasin as it is a suicidal AI when you blast.

Great tip and will add to my list. My prescription for the AI actually states: Take 2 or 3 per week. I love when they are vague. Maybe its mental.. but I swear my nipples get sensitive if I don't take 2 a week. I'll get blood work done in a few weeks (privatemdlabs.com) is one I found.. recommendation was to get a Female Hormone Panel.. :/ Lab ok? Female panel- really? This is not my Drs test, just mine to stay on top of everything. Thank again Guillotine!

Great tip and will add to my list. My prescription for the AI actually states: Take 2 or 3 per week. I love when they are vague. Maybe its mental.. but I swear my nipples get sensitive if I don't take 2 a week. I'll get blood work done in a few weeks (privatemdlabs.com) is one I found.. recommendation was to get a Female Hormone Panel.. :/ Lab ok? Female panel- really? This is not my Drs test, just mine to stay on top of everything. Thank again Guillotine!
Wow. That's one heck of a script. For info on the lab work, check out the sticky in the lab testing forum here. It tells you which lab to get and all that good stuff.

Back