• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's Kratom? Parents Claim the Drug Drove Son to Suicide

Does that help or no...:coffee:
daily_erotic_picdump_19.jpg

Attachments

• 652.jpg
    652.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 42
  • images-3.jpg
    images-3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Seems like the old propaganda Reefer Madness. Honestly krat has been utilized by alot of people to come down off of heavy opiate addiction. The media is always looking for a "cause."

Just another bullshit push to make another substance illegal. Meanwhile tobacco and alcohol kill people by the thousands. It's all about money and he who has the most gold makes all the rules.

Well, guys, this is a rare occurrence. This is the first suicide on record since... oh yeah, happens every day.

Yeah, it's the kratom that made him do it. Come on... I'm sure big pharma will love every minute of this.

What a pile of horse shit! Maybe, if Is fat bitch dad would have tossed him the ball from time to time.. Fuck.. I wish my dad would have all most killed my self in 92.. Only thing that saved me.. God damn Kratom.

Don't worry you damn junkies, you'll still be able to get your fix at home.. :coffee:

'Home-brewed morphine' made possible

Scientists have figured out how to brew morphine using the same kit used to make beer at home.
They have genetically modified yeast to perform the complicated chemistry needed to convert sugar to morphine.
The findings, published in Nature Chemical Biology, raise promise for medicine but also concerns about "home-brewed" illegal drugs.
Experts have called for tight control of organisms genetically modified to produce narcotics.
Brewing bad

If you brew beer at home, then you are relying on microscopic yeast that turns sugars into alcohol.
But by borrowing DNA from plants, scientists have been genetically engineering yeasts that can perform each of the steps needed to convert sugar into morphine.
One stage of the process - the production of an intermediary chemical called reticuline - had been a stumbling block.
That has been solved by a team at the University of California, Berkeley, and the scientists say it should now be possible to put all the steps together and "brew" morphine.
Dr John Dueber, a bioengineer at the university, said: "What you really want to do from a fermentation perspective is to be able to feed the yeast glucose, which is a cheap sugar source, and have the yeast do all the chemical steps required downstream to make your target therapeutic drug.
"With our study, all the steps have been described, and it's now a matter of linking them together and scaling up the process.
"It's not a trivial challenge, but it's doable."
High hopes

Morphine plays a vital role in pain relief in many hospitals, but it requires a poppy harvest to manufacture.
Brewed morphine could, eventually, be easier to produce. It could also allow scientists to tweak each of the steps to develop new types of painkiller.
The broad concept of using microscopic organisms to make drugs is not new in medicine.
Insulin for people with diabetes has been made in genetically modified bacteria for decades.
But there are concerns these latest advances could allow a DIY drug lord to brew illegal narcotics in their home.
'Basic skills'

"In principle, anyone with access to the yeast strain and basic skills in fermentation would be able to grow morphine producing yeast using a a home-brew kit for beer-making," reads a comment piece in Nature journal.
It calls for tight controls on such genetically modified yeasts.
Prof Paul Freemont, one of the directors of the Centre for Synthetic Biology and Innovation at Imperial College London, said: "Making opioids that can be used in an illegal sense makes this an important story.
"It's technically demanding to make these strains, but in the future who is to know?
"That is why this is such an important time - how do we regulate these strains?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-32780624

I needz

IML Gear Cream!
Don't worry you damn junkies, you'll still be able to get your fix at home.. :coffee:

'Home-brewed morphine' made possible

Scientists have figured out how to brew morphine using the same kit used to make beer at home.
They have genetically modified yeast to perform the complicated chemistry needed to convert sugar to morphine.
The findings, published in Nature Chemical Biology, raise promise for medicine but also concerns about "home-brewed" illegal drugs.
Experts have called for tight control of organisms genetically modified to produce narcotics.
Brewing bad

If you brew beer at home, then you are relying on microscopic yeast that turns sugars into alcohol.
But by borrowing DNA from plants, scientists have been genetically engineering yeasts that can perform each of the steps needed to convert sugar into morphine.
One stage of the process - the production of an intermediary chemical called reticuline - had been a stumbling block.
That has been solved by a team at the University of California, Berkeley, and the scientists say it should now be possible to put all the steps together and "brew" morphine.
Dr John Dueber, a bioengineer at the university, said: "What you really want to do from a fermentation perspective is to be able to feed the yeast glucose, which is a cheap sugar source, and have the yeast do all the chemical steps required downstream to make your target therapeutic drug.
"With our study, all the steps have been described, and it's now a matter of linking them together and scaling up the process.
"It's not a trivial challenge, but it's doable."
High hopes

Morphine plays a vital role in pain relief in many hospitals, but it requires a poppy harvest to manufacture.
Brewed morphine could, eventually, be easier to produce. It could also allow scientists to tweak each of the steps to develop new types of painkiller.
The broad concept of using microscopic organisms to make drugs is not new in medicine.
Insulin for people with diabetes has been made in genetically modified bacteria for decades.
But there are concerns these latest advances could allow a DIY drug lord to brew illegal narcotics in their home.
'Basic skills'

"In principle, anyone with access to the yeast strain and basic skills in fermentation would be able to grow morphine producing yeast using a a home-brew kit for beer-making," reads a comment piece in Nature journal.
It calls for tight controls on such genetically modified yeasts.
Prof Paul Freemont, one of the directors of the Centre for Synthetic Biology and Innovation at Imperial College London, said: "Making opioids that can be used in an illegal sense makes this an important story.
"It's technically demanding to make these strains, but in the future who is to know?
"That is why this is such an important time - how do we regulate these strains?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-32780624

hmm..I wonder if my chemical engineer spouse can sort this out with some help from his biology degree wife whos considering going back for microbiology .....

and my hill covered in poppies :coffee:

to the original subject though..its very sad when people don't look at the real cause of suicide- depression and despair
like that poor fuckin trans-teen that killed himself and explicitly spelled out in his/her suicide note the lack of acceptance and help drove him to kill herself

I realize this is the pit but I have so many close friends that have struggled with depression and shit like societal acceptance (gay/lesbian/poor/rich/depressed/type a personality)

but no..its video games, and music, and drugs...not that they might be a symptom and not the actual problem

OMFG...Im turned on now....wtf

Petite girls hold a special place in my heart too.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sheriv again.

Back